Reputation

(Toy Chica's view)

I cannot help but believe those rumors, about the room in the back, to be true. Old, broken down Animatronics trapped in the Parts and Service room. I hope not!
The thing is, the other Toys and I have a reputation, and I don't want it to be ruined by a bunch of old, smelly animatronics! But maybe just a peek... NO! I cant let my team down! Especially Toy Bonnie! He is my boyfriend!
"Hey Toy Chica, some kids are walking over to the P and S room" Toy Freddy murmured to me.
"OUR REPUTATION!" I sprinted towards the kids. "Hey kids! Do you want cake!"
"YES" cheered all the children.
We don't have cake... I suck at making cake... Toy Foxy! Duh! She is the Cake Queen! I ran to Kids Cove as fast as a chicken with big legs can!
The reason Toy Foxy isn't on stage anymore is because of our reputation. She is kinda crazy! No joke! She is better away... from everything. Only a few kids go and see B.B., Marionette, and Toy Foxy. They love watching ME! And the boys of course.
"Hey, Toy Foxy! CAKE, WE NEED CAKE! FAST! Toy Foxy?" She wasn't at Kids Cove! "&$&¥#£%!!"
Where could that vixen be! I asked the Puppet and even that creepy Balloon boy but nothing! I went back to the stage and the boys were gone too. The Parts and Service room... our reputation... NO! I saw them peeking through the door. I ran towards them!
"GUYS!" I yelled. But I couldn't help peek too... I screamed so loud our reputation could have broke!