4

Sophia walked through the bedroom and frowned to herself as she saw Diane and tony. She noticed a tension between them and frowned as she walked over to the kitchen where she saw Madison who stood cooking pancakes. Sophia leant against the fridge and rubbed her eyes as Madison looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" Madison asked her as Sophia nodded "what's going on with them?" Sophia asked as Madison sighed and looked to her and smiled "honestly, I'm not too sure, I know that they have been fighting for weeks and I know that tony is mad at Diane for something" Madison said as Sophia looked to the living room where they were fighting as ant walked in.

Sophia looked to her little brother and picked him up and smiled "you okay buddy?" She asked as she sat him on the bench "I miss dee dee" he said as Sophia looked to him and smiled. Sophia knew that the whole family was struggling with Dee dee who wasn't well "she's going to be okay" Sophia said to ant as she looked to Madison and to Diane and tony who were still fighting and sighed "this isn't about dee dee" Sophia said as Madison nodded in agreement "something is going on, that's all I know" Madison said as Sophia looked to them and sighed. She was worried over what was going on.

***

Later that day. Sophia and Madison were in town shopping. Madison was trying to distract Sophia from the fighting that was going on at home by going shopping for their babies. Sophia looked to see Freddie who was with Lindsay. Sophia couldn't help but feel her blood boil and feel jealous as she looked to them. Madison spotted them and walked over to Sophia and looked to them and smiled "it's not fair, I'm the one that's carrying his baby" Sophia said as Madison looked to her and smiled "I know" "it hurts, I feel as if he doesn't care, what if I have to raise this baby alone. I already know what my mum thinks I can't do this, and it's only going to prove her right" Sophia said with tears in her eyes as Madison smiled to her "Freddie or no Freddie, you will be a great mum, I promise" Madison said as she pulled Sophia into a hug.

Later that day, Sophia walked into the garage and looked to Freddie "we need to talk" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I know, I'm sorry" he said as she looked to him and nodded "I am having your baby Freddie, and you're playing me against Freddie, I am not into the games, if you want to be the father, than you need to stop avoiding me for Lindsay as like it or not you are a father whether you step up or not" Sophia said as he walked over to her and smiled "I care about you and our baby, we will make this work, I promise, Lindsay and i are friends and nothing more" Freddie said as Sophia looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She placed a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him close, both of them unaware that Lindsay was watching and planning something against them both.

***

Madison stood in the flat and frowned as she listened to Diane and tony who were continuing to fight. She stood by the doorway as she listened to them "you can't do this, Sophia is your daughter" "I am doing what's best for her" Diane said "taking her baby isn't what's best for her, she will hate you" tony said "no, she will thank me when she realised that a baby at seventeen isn't what she wants or needs" Diane said as Madison stood there shocked. She couldn't believe what she was actually hearing. Diane was planning on taking Sophia's baby and Sophia had no idea about it.