They look at me nodding their heads.

"Guys." Scott calls as we all look to him. "I found the dead body."

We all look over to his direction of sight to see a dead body laying on top of the Beacon Hills High School sign. I look closer at the body to catch a familiar face.

The dead body is Deputy Tara.

》》》

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similies, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Ms. Blake rambles on as she walks around the classroom.

We find a dead body last night and we and up stuck at school hours later. English drags on slowly and I start to get bored. Ms. Blake stops walking around the class and I look over my shoulder at her to see her stop next to Lydia.

"Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many talents." She tells her and I look at Lydia's notebook to see a very well drawn out tree. It kinda looks like the same one she started to draw out when we were trying to find Deaton.

"You and every guy I ever dated." Lydia retorts and I snort out a small laugh, but I quickly cover my mouth and look back towards the front. I see from the corner of my eye, Stiles has a small smile as he looks at me.

"Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way." Ms. Blake says a little shocked at Lydia's response and she continues to walk and talk to the class. "Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture." She stops at the front of the class and I don't miss the glance that she sends Stiles, Scott, and I. "They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying jump the gun is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like seeing the whole board."

"Like chess." Stiles says aloud.

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"

"Uh, no. My father does."

"Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?" She asks the class.

I zone her out as I listen to Scott, who sits on the other side of Stiles, converse back and forth to each other.

"I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk." Scott says.

"What do you want to do that for?" Stiles asks him.

"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?"

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas? Actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

"What's that?"

"Having to go through Aiden." I say cutting into their conversation.

"Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together." Stiles adds to our statement. "How are we gonna separate them again?"

I get their attention again and nod behind me as the three of us turn around to look at Lydia.

She looks up from her notebook at us to see us staring at her and she sighs in frustration.

"What now?"

》》》

"Why are you even talking to me?" Ethan asks Stiles, Scott, and I as we stand in the hallway. It was pretty easy for Lydia to distract Aiden just for us to talk to him. "I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" He glances towards Stiles.