accidental meeting

chapter 1 - accidental meeting

kyle POV:

so here i was walking down the road to my house then BAM! - someone hit me. i fell on my butt.

just as i was going to yell at it, -- yes it cause i didnt who it is, i heard someone crying and then when i opened my eyes i saw the most beautiful person in the world i have ever seen.

she was scared. i can see it in her eyes, but there's something more. something more deeper than fear. "im sorry" she said while looking down.

good lord! she has the most sweetest voice. it was like music to my ears. "its alright but i got hurt so in exchange can you please tell me your name?" i said while smiling at her.

she was thinking about it, i can tell. then she said "lyla fierce, nice to meet you" with a smile on her face. then she shook my hands and asked me the same.

i told her my name then we started talking to each other like we've known each other forever.

" wow, - hahahahaha - - it feels like - - -hahahahahaha - - i know you" she said in between her laughs and giggles.

"like the bestfriend kind of feeling" we said both at the same time.

then we laughed again. " i have to go soon, its really late and im mom's gonna kill me if i go home late" she said sadly. "oh okay bye lyla, tet me when you get home" i said mimicking her face.

"yes sir! i will text you right away sir! " she said with her hand positioned in a saluting way. then she ran back to her house. after seeing her go around the corner, i went home and took a shower.

i was really tired but there's only one thing i can think about. lyla fierce. she's very beautiful and funny. i think i like her.

i forgot to ask where her school is. oh well with this small town of ours i bet i'll it tomorrow. i jumped on the bed ( yes jumped) then fell a sleep with a smile on my face.