A f T e E R m A t h • 0.5 •

Начните с самого начала

"Nothings wrong Arthur" you said.

"R-really? I love you mummy!!!!" He wailed, lunging to hug you but you avoided it by leaning back.

"Wait, Artie, that's ye Majesty Queen? *hic* shouldn't ye be bowing rather than calling 'er mum?" Seamus asked slurring.

"Noooo! You're all big twats! Shut your traps! She allowed me to call her mum back then in 1347!" He yelled.

'1347? Eish he's a horrible drunk.'

"Are ye the Queen?" Allistor asked, obviously drunk. The three men leaned in closer to know the answer.

Liam was also looking at us anticipating an answer.

"I- euhm... am not the Queen" you replied truthfully.

Arthur fell back after Allistor and Seamus started laughing.

"Hahahah! Ye called a lass yer- *hic* mum!" Allistor gave Arthur a glance. Arthur looked disappointed but his expression changed into one of anger.

"Crew, wee-pouns out" he commanded.

["wee-pouns"- Iggrunk (drunk Iggy language): "weapons"]

'Shoot.' You thought looking around the room hoping one person was sober and sane.

But to your luck,

Everyone was drunk as hell.

"We're waAAaAaAIting" Alfred suddenly said, you gave him a weird look and bit the inside of your cheek.

"Well... I'm part of your crew." You calmly said, hoping that they wouldn't sense the fact that you were nervous. If you could get information out of them in their terrible state, with them being in a terrible state, they could get information out of you.

"Ya bein' real 'ere? We barely know ya!" Seamus said with a tone of confusion and anger.

"He's right. Tell us where you're frum. If youure Really part of the crew than we would know" Arthur said pausing and a strange look appeared on his eyes. "You don't trust us... do youuu?" He asked slightly wailing.

"Ah, I-" you tried to reason but Allistor cut you off.

"Aye aye captain! Ai will get th' lass to talk." Allistor said and approached you closer and closer.

As he continued stepping closer you had to step back.

!!! 🍊 🍋 !!!

He pinned you against the wall with his hands sloppily placed on the wall.

The Scottish man placed his lips against the (H/C) haired girl's face and kissing your cheeks and face hungrily.

He placed butterfly kisses on her as his face lowered going to her neck. You tried getting out of his grip but even as he was drunk he was still strong.

You hoped that the rest of the crew would at least try to help. You took a glance was his lips were on your neck sloppily kissing it. Liam and Seamus were back getting a drink while Arthur had a depression you couldn't tell.

"Allistor- stop-" you tried saying but he continued. "Allistor!" You yelled and pushed him while kicking him with one leg. That only made him move a little. He gritted his teeth and moved his lip to meet yours. His grip on you was even stronger now.

. He gripped her jaw in one hand, using the other one to continue pinning her to the wall. The way he held her face almost hurt but, he wasn't letting go. His tongue pried her lips apart and shot into her mouth. She slammed your fists into his shoulders and chest, not that it did much good to do so. He continued while taking breaths in every now and then. He smirked as he continued kissing you. His young tasted weird. It was like really bitter tea while really sweet. It also tasted sour. You figured it was the Scottish Ale.

"Stop," she said as he took breaths. (Y/N) let out a sob that she had been holding back and he suddenly  stopped.

(Lime over [for those who want to skip it])

Dylan pulled Allistor back making the room burst into different reactions. Seamus and Alfred let out a "UGHH" while Asuka yelled something. Arthur started smiling. While Liam didn't know what was going on.

You fell to the floor and caught your breath. Dylan got allistor out of the room and you heard the noise of another door get shut. A few moments later Dylan came back in sighing and looking over at you.

"Are ya okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine" you said.

'Fine. Yeah. A drunk Scottish pirate stole my first kiss.'

"Ha! Watashi ni shiharae!" Asuka smirked getting out of her chair. "What the hell are you saying?" Seamus asked her. "Gordu" She said. Alfred and Seamus grumbled and have her pieces of golden coins. 

["watashi ni shiharae" - Japanese: "pay me/pay up!"]

"Allistor said that 'e would make 'er *hic* speak and tell her from where *hic* she was. She ain't sayin anythin" Liam said.

Dylan looked at you and you saw him. "I'm not siding with em or anything but, where are ya from? Ye don't seem to be from the colonies with yer weird language and way of speakin." Dylan said.

"Yeah. We been eeveeywhere and we know what language and can tell where you're from." Alfred said.

They became silent, anticipating for your answer.

You were still in a slight daze after what happened. Everyone was drunk since it was drink night, you were practically face-raped, and now everyone's waiting for you to spill where you were from. You thought again. It was a dream. Right? You could just say anything and wake up.

"I'm from the future" you said.

"REALLY?!" Everyone practically yelled. Asuka s coming out as a "Rearry?!"

"Y-yeah" You said. "You all believe me?" You asked hoping they'ed buy your lie. Well it wasn't a lie, but yeah.

"Of course, What else would you be?" Alfred asked swinging an arm around your shoulder.

"Human, you twat!" Arthur said.

"We're all human" Alfred retorted.

"No! We're creatures from another planet!" Arthur said.

"Damn those westerners"  Asuka muttered.

————————-

A/n: RIP. I'm so cliche.