First Date

I can't believe this is happening to me. Krist Fucking Perawat,the most popular guy in our university, actually asked me out on a date and tonight is finally date night. Oh my god, I'm so happy and excited and nervous I think I'm gonna die before even meeting him.

ugh, what should I wear? should I dress up nicely? what if he planned something fancy or should I keep it casual, yeah I should keep it casual why am I even stressing about stuff like that, knowing him he must have planned something full of energy and activities because when have you ever seen Krist not being hyperactive, I mean the guy is always life of the party.

But the problem is I know even when he's going to be casual, he still gonna look damn hot. Should I wash my hair? Should I take another shower? What time is it? Shit, he's gonna come in an hour to pick me up and I don't even have anything to wear, I should have gone shopping today. After finally settling on an outfit, I went to take a shower, I just hope everything will go well and he won't hate me, I'm too nervous, I just hope I won't faint on him.

I came downstairs to look for my shoes, where my father and younger brother were sitting and waiting for me.

"How do I look Dad?" I asked my father.

"You look so pretty my baby, in fact too pretty, you shouldn't dress up so much for a guy you know, they are idiots anyway" My father replied, yes he thinks all guys are jerks who are going to break my heart.

"Father," I said and laughed and went looking for my shoes, I really can't remember where I kept them and I'm not gonna change this outfit now because I couldn't find the right shoes for it.

Finally, I found them behind the curtain, how did they reach there I don't know. I looked out the window and see a man standing in our garden. What the hell is he a thief? or a serial killer perhaps?

I finally focused some more and realised it was Krist, wait how long was he standing here for? And why? He was standing with his back towards me and he was mumbling something, I opened the window to listen to what he was saying.

" Who said guys don't get nervous? I can barely breathe right now. I can't stop thinking about her, I really don't wanna mess anything up tonight. Am I dressed up too much or am I too casual? Should I have styled my hair differently? Is she going to like this? I bet she must be looking pretty, Shit it's almost time I should knock on her door now" Krist mumbled and then took deep breaths before walking to my main door.

I quickly tried to put on my shoes and walk to the door with a smile, well I feel somehow nice that even he, The Krist, was feeling nervous and was afraid to mess things up haha as if he can do anything wrong but I'm feeling little better now.

Before I could get the door my lovely father walked up to door and glared at Krist and said "You hurt my daughter and you're gonna be dead" and Krist looked like he wanted to die, haha, my poor baby, he's already so nervous and dad is trying to intimidate him, I really wanna laugh right now.

"Thanks for scaring him dad," I said sarcastically as I was walking past him and he replied "anytime baby" with a grin and went back to the couch and my little brother came to lock the door.

"Hey," I said as I went out and he finally smiled looking at me and replied "hey".

He was constantly looking at me and I just bowed my head slightly but then his eyes went back to the door and I also looked back and saw my little brother making a throat slicing action to him with his thumbs and looking at him creepily. What is wrong with my family seriously? why did mom go out today leaving these two Protectors alone with me?

"Don't worry about them they're weird like that" I said as we were standing face to face and man did he looked so handsome in this casual outfit too that I can't help but stare at him from up to down and I guess he noticed it because he just chuckled and said "I'm glad you liked my outfit so much" and I wanna run back to my home but then he offered me his arm and I smiled taking it and he just said " you look so pretty tonight that I just wanna spend the rest of night just looking at you"