Two

I hate pink.

My mom found the dress that I hid,In the back of the house, in a box,rapped in a black bag,30 feet underground,on top of it was a statue of a gnome, with flowers around it.

And she found it.

Don't ask how.

She just did.

Now I look like Barbie in her dream house.

My hair was pulled over my shoulder curled with pink heals.

The dress was supper short, with sparkles around the boob part and on the bow that was on the side. I went to my mid thigh. I look like a barbie Hooker.

I'm gonna kill my father.

"Honey come out!"Screamed my mom. Right now i have barricaded my self in the bathroom putting EVERYTHING in front the door.And I was Hiding under cab nit because this bathroom cabinets are huge and I'm really small.

"Meggen dear come and see the Alpha!" Haha like I'm coming out!I put in my ear buds and listen to Imagine dragons and played 'don't tape the white tiles'.

About 2 minutes later I heard footsteps stopping up the stairs.

shit.

"Meggen Sweet open the door or I'm breaking it again!" My mom wonderful mom politely screamed. And yes I have locked my self in the bathroom before because I didn't want to leave to see other Alphas, but my mom knocked down the door.But this time I'm hiding so HAHA!

"1"

Shit she is counting!...so I don't care

"2"

Shit "I'm coming mom!"

"5 seconds."

I pushed myself out the cabinet and moved everything out the way and opened the door.

"Hi mom what are you doing."

"Fixing your hair. little Ms what were you doing?!"

"Nothing mom let's go and get this over with."I said blankly.

"Fine but that mess your cleaning." She said pointing toward the bathroom.

"Fine." I stubbornly walked down the stairs and was hit with coconuts and pineapples.

"Mate!"Hope My wolf screamed

"Now you want to make a appearance where where you when I was being forced into this!"

My thought where interrupted when I heard a deep growl.

"Mate."

"Hell naw!" I dashed our the house to the forest. Cliche, I know but that's all where I have to go!

I was far in the forest until I was tackled down but it oddly had Sparks.

"HEY GET OFF YOU IDIOT!" A growl was came out of idiot.

"Now why did you run little mate of mine?" Said idiot

"Get. Off."

"Why. Did. You. Run."

"Because I don't wan to be around you,same room as you, look at you."My wolf whimpered. But I was only lying cause My mate looks hot!

"Your lying you want me."

"I want you to get your ass up off of me!"

"Nope, not until you say you want ,me." He leaned in closer to my neck goose bumps came across my body.