Twenty Eight

Megs POV

-

I use my speed to go hide under the table. I hear a gasp and Some yelling 'Master! She is gone' I get off under the table and look at the table filled with potions bottles and this book. The more I stare at the book the more I want to know what the fuss is about. I touch the cover and open the book which first words are. "Dark world" , I turn the next page and its filled with ways to open up this dark demonic door., to all evils. the I start to feel the book burning in my hands and I gasp and drop the book on the table and it closed itself. A bottle almost fell but I cause it and placed it back but I looked at the bottle that almost tipped and on it was labeled "Waking" He probably used this to wake me. I walked over to Andy and A tear dropped from eyes, I threw some of the powder in her face, Luke,Daniel,And my fathers. They all started to wake up slowly.

"Meg?"Said Daniel. I gasped and immediately went to his chains and extended my claws and unscrew his chains, he dropped to the ground and I decided to ore of this wake stuff on him. I placed him on the ground and garbed bottle putting a little more on him.

"Meg?!" His became more aware and picked me up hugging me and twirling me crying I held on to him crying as well.

"Where are-"

"I don't know come on we have to get the others free, we don't have a lot of time, use this put more in my dad's face and Luke's." Daniel shook his head still trying to wake but at least he is aware. I took some of the power and put more in Andy's face since she was just mumbling and the her head sparked up and she became hella aware .

"You bitches! let me go- Trouble?" She said looking down at me crying. I nodded and unscrewed her chains. once they drooped she ripped it off her wrist both of them and hugged me so tight. "The took me from the hospital Meg I-I tried to fight t-them they drugged me-"

"It's okay, it okay." I cried.

"They a-are shape shifters vampire things. They n-need our skin to take form." Andy said. I pulled back overcame by the news. I looked at my father and seen him looking at me with so much love.

"So you didn't say that, you didn't-"

"Honey, I was walking the border after my wolf sense something off and I was Attacked-by him, I'm so sorry Meg , if I knew he was doing this, I thought he changed after her-" I ran to him and held his face.

"Dad, I love you. You will always be my father." He smiled softly and nodded and I did the same.

"Hey guys "said Daniel and the we heard the door rattle.

"Go behind the door Luke, Andy go under the table, and Daniel you go to that dark corner and I will go behind the door. We run to our spots but Andy is still weak so she crawls under the table and takes the wake bottle with her.

"MEG!" Yelled my uncle. He opes the door almost hitting me and slams it shut. In the dark you can only see his red eyes. "I will kill your-" He stares at the wall and runs to it. "NOOO!" He slams the table Andy is under. He is silent and smells the air deeply. He looks down and looks at the place where I dropped the book and picked it up so close to Andy. "You are still here." I run from my spot and past the table grabbing a dagger and jumped on his back, making him drop the book. I stabbed his neck making him screech. He rises up slamming me against the walls while I dig the dagger in deeper.

"the door , the door!" I yelled as he continues to try to beat me off. he the fly's up to the roof so hard we break through continuing to fly up higher and higher until he stops and all I see is a large forest. We are not far from the pack. I start to feel my wolf and I can mind link. But all stops when he reaches his hand from the back and pulls my hair back flipping me off. He holds me by my hair at least fifty feet in the air.

"Y-ou ." He gargled as blood game out his mouth I struggled it get free as he held me by my roots. "A-are n-no" He coughed blood out ."m-my c-child." He said gleaming his eyes red.

"Never will I be your daughter." I hurried and mind link Maliki. "We are near the waterfall by our pack, from when we were kids, come right now. Love you brother, i love you all."

"Meg?!"

I ignore Maliki and look at the dagger and pull it out of his neck then I could feel the world stop, and my hair released. And the pictures of me and my family flash through my mind.

***********************************************

Meg if you don't stop playing that stupid song!" Yelled my brothers.

"Your just don't understand the backstreet boys like I do ,AND IF YOU TOUCH THE MUSIC-"

"Meg honey. " My mom turned me around. "Joey Fatone can wait okay just one second of silence." I sighed and turned the music down.

"It's the classics mom." Said fifteen year old me .My mom laughed wholeheartedly.

" Okay love lets just play the board game without the backstreet boys." I nodded and sat down to play with my family while we waited for our dad to arrive.

---

"Meg wait." Yelled seventeen year old Andy.

"To late his life is over. " I told her stomping to the pack house.

"No please don't get in -"

"Trouble? yea right, he wont have balls when I'm done with him." I tried to open the door but she stopped me and hugged the mess out of me.

"He a douche let him be, okay? You don't need to get in any more trouble." I huffed and agreed but once we walked into my house I texted an old friend of mine.

He you remember that favor you promised me?

***************************************************

Then I opened my eyes to see the ground coming closer and closer, and slowly I accept my fate, my family will now be safe.

I'm stronger now.