Twenty Five

( So the events on Twenty three started backwards so the beginning of the chapter is the ending because I was trying to be cool :/)

Megs POV

#######

"Don't tell me what to do" I hummed while kicking a rock.

"Don't tell me what to say" I'm walking well limping on the forest path alone and I have no sense of where I am after I jumped out the window and ran. I had to fight off ten wolves or whatever the hell they were in my HUMAN form. My arm is not healing and i'm physically exhausted my legs are weak but the only thing I can think to do is go back or get Daniel before I pass out

"When I go out with you don't put me on dis- AH!" I tripped on a rock and fell unable to catch myself. "Damn it." I pushed myself up with my good arm and pushed  against a tree on the side of the path. "Damn it, Damn it ,Damn it!" I yelled making the birds fly out the tree's.

"Phone!" When all else fails use your phone!! I immediately pulled my phone out my pocket and dialed Daniels number

"Hello? Meg why are you calling can't you mind link?."

"Daniel! Thank god! The pack is under attack and Luke is leading them, Something is wrong with him. I've lost too much blood but I'm sitting on the side of the dirt path  Daniel he-he tried to take me, come quick!"I said breathless.

"Oh god, okay put on your location and as silly as it sounds in going to put on find my Iphone to find you okay?" I nodded with tears bring out my eyes, but I  quickly said okay. " I have your brother Meg, we are on our way-"

"Hurry." I winced, I dropped my phone and held my side even more. I looked at my side and seen that more blood is gushing out. When I jumped out the window I landed on the glass and one is stuck deep in my side. Trust me I've tried to pull it out but it takes the air out of me. I just gotta keep pushing. "Breath Meg come on."  Said my wolf. I tried to breath slowly but I was cold as hell. I heard the sound of car wheels come closer  I tried to move around the tree but it hurt so much.

"Ahh!" Hurts like hell! The car was coming closer and I had only moved half way. I was going to move more but the car had already came to a complete stop. I growled and looked up and saw Daniel running to me.

"Meg!  Come on baby." He picked me up and I yelled in pain. In a flash he put me in the back seat. "Oh Baby what happened." He whispered.

"Meg!" Groaned  Maliki in the front. He tried to turn around but he seemed weak.

"What happened? " I asked worriedly,  Daniel said nothing but inspect my wounds. He took off his shirt and ripped it. He tied a strip to my arm tight then he looked at my side. He ripped another piece and put it in my mouth.

" I'm gonna count to three alright?" I nodded. He held on of my good side and slightly held the glass. I winced he gave me.an apologetic glace. "One, two-"

"Ah! Oh my fucking gosh, this shit hurts!"I mumbled into the cloth. 

"I'm so sorry love." He quickly tied the rest of his shirt around me while my body tried to heal it. He kissed my head and ran to the front of and started to drive. "You father, Andy and Luke are not who they say they are."

"No shit." I scoffed.

"Something is in them, like a parasite." I looked at Daniel like had gone crazy.

"Meg." Said Maliki. "Dad he was rambling over and over saying, follow order Derek what are you doing." I was shocked beyond belief.

"What happen to everyone?" I asked

"W-well we where able to get most of everyone to the s-safe tunnels. I called the o-order after I heard dad talk to himself. Before he w-was was starting fights yelling at everyone, threatening pack members, he was so evil and vile, when he challenged a warrior to fight him, he started to laugh and l-lick h-his blood off his hands. We put him under lock down after that, A-and  then he started to spaze out. And one he was talking to him-himself, I had a b-bad feeling in my Alpha sense.  Ch-Charlie understood and s-started an im-immediate evacuation. right when we where a-assembling the fighters we where a-attacked strange wolfs where coming out of every corner. And then we h-heard a crash and saw dad jump out the win-window and land feet first n the ground and y-yelled a menacing growl. Their was so-so many, so many."

"Where Is Charlie?": I asked in a whisper.

"I-I don't know. I was fighting in the house trying to ke-keep dad off. He started to laugh w-while foam came out his mouth. He was something else. and so I charged at him and knocked him off the stairs. N-not with out him put so-something to my face. I was already weak and once I smelled that nothing was he-healing and I passed out." I sat back In shock.What is happening? Daniels face mirrored mine. " We had to h-hit him M-meg." He said solemnly. I sat back processing what he just said. 

"So he-he-"

"Meg, he didn't die, when we hit him with the car, he laid on the ground with his leg twisted yelling. We will live until you die over and over." Said Daniel. He reached back and held my hand while a lone tear fell. I quickly wiped it away. "We are going to my pack if the Luna is away who knows what is going to happ-"

Something hit the car making us bump forward.

"What the hell?!" Yelled Daniel. We where almost to the pack but the car behind us wasn't slowing down.

"Hit this bitch!" I yelled. 

"Hold on!" Yelled Daniel giving the car gas. "Maliki there is a gun in the glove com-" I climbed over and grabbed the gun instead. "Meggen! No!" I opened the top roof and aimed toward the black SUV. And shot the window. it seemed to speed up and hit us once more making me press against the my sides.

"Damn it! " I shot once more but this time in the driver seat and the car swerved off the road. 

" Meg get your ass back in here!" Yelled Daniel. But as we drove away I seen someone come out that car that I couldn't believe who it was,

My uncle, waving back at me, slowly and teasingly.

----------------

GOAL:

FINISH ALL MY BOOKS