Darien rushed into the bathroom to start up a perfect bubble bath. He turned the faucet on and started up the jets, pouring bubble soap in. He went through Andy's things to find a towel to sit on the marble counter next to him and waited for the water to get to the perfect level. Meanwhile, Andy made his way into the kitchen and began pulling ingredients out of the fridge and cabinets; chicken, white wine, spices. He wanted to impress his boyfriend terribly. He was a brilliant chef, and he had gotten lessons from the family's cook when he was a child.

Darien stripped himself of his clothes and climbed into the tub, slowly lowering himself into the hot water until he was fully seated. His heavily bed-rested body appreciated the feeling of his bath and he began to relax, shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath. His mind began to wander, and he thought about Andy and his sweet personality, and his beautiful eyes and smile. He was such a warm-hearted person, how could anyone ever dislike him?

Suddenly, he began to think about Seth. Seth disliked Andy, he knew that. He couldn't understand how anyone could be as heartless as Seth. He grew angrier and angrier as he thought about his time in the hospital, not once had his former roommate come to see him. Surely, he never cared about him at all. Although, he also bought Darien his favorite foods, and took him out, and cuddled with him throughout the night. Darien wanted to miss Seth. He wanted to cry, even, but he didn't know why. He didn't know why he thought about it so much, why he wished things were different, why he just had to meet this strange motherfucker who would eat his thoughts alive for no other reason but the pure fact that he CARED about him.

Darien's sad thoughts were slowly melted away as Andy entered the bathroom, plates in hand. He sat two helpings of Lemon Chicken and Pasta on the marble counter, darted out of the room, and came back with two glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay.

"You do too much for me," Darien said with a smile.

"It's because I love you, Darien."

Andy smiled back and began to take his clothes off, letting them gently collect on the bathroom floor before climbing in with Darien. He poured the wine into both glasses and handed one to his boyfriend.

"To us," Andy said, and their bathroom echoed with the clink of glasses.

***

"So yeah," Caroline said with a mouthful of food, "I managed to talk to the person I was spying on. I'm a shit spy." Seth laughed at her, pulling noodles out of his Chinese take out box with chopsticks.

"Well, I appreciate the effort," Seth replied.

"I did learn one thing, they're now living in those nice ass apartments. The newer ones, a few minutes away," Caroline said.

"Shit, why does that guy have so much money?"

"Family Seth, family."

"I wish I had a nice family," Seth said.

"Don't you?"

"Meh, not really. Don't worry though, it doesn't bother me. It's cool," Seth said and smiled. "I'm just happy that I have you. You're my only friend, Caroline."

Caroline sat there for a moment, studying Seth's face and feeling his sincerity. She felt bad for him, but she also felt something for him. It was love, but not the romance kind. She loved Seth and wanted to care for him.

"Well," Caroline said. "We can be our own little family. Just us, let's stick together!"

Seth smiled at her and nodded, poking in his take out box again before stopping suddenly in his tracks.

"I miss him, Caroline."

"I know."

"Will he come back?"

"Well, with the looks of things, I'm sure he'll come back for his belongings at the very least."

"Do you think he'll sit near me in our class?"

"Hard to say. Maybe?"

"I hope so," he said with a sigh.

Caroline got up and walked over to Seth, placing his food over to the side before climbing next to him in his bed, pulling him into a hug.

"It'll all be okay. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Can I crash here with you tonight?"

"Of course you can, Caroline."

Before they knew it, they were asleep, all snuggled up in Seth's blankets.

***

A/N: Hey guys!!! Oh my gosh, SO much has happened since I last posted. Firstly, I'm taking a break from college so I can start going to therapy appointments to better my mind and health before I take on more stress at school. This leaves me with an extra window of time to write more! I'm also going to change my work schedule to give me some wiggle room too. I was going full-on seven days a week, school and work, with NO days to myself. It's been rough. I'm so excited to take care of myself. I'd also like to tell you guys that I got engaged a month ago! I'm super pumped about that too. I've also missed you guys so very much. So, if anyone is interested in talking and wants my personal kik, you can private message me for the username! I can't wait to finish chapter Twenty One and you guys will be hearing from me soon. :)