Good morning Mr Fletcher

The next morning they woke in Fletch's bed this time but they were in the same position as the morning before. Fletch with his arm protectively round Jac's waist. Spooning. It didn't seem so funny this time. Fletch woke first and found himself getting hard thinking about last night.
Jac woke at that moment - "good morning Mr Fletcher" she said suggestively.
"Sorry" he began and tried to move away.
"Nothing to be sorry about Fletch" she held tight onto the arm that was round her waist preventing him from moving
She squinted at the alarm clock it was only 5.45am
"Fletch?"
"Mmm?"
"It's only quarter to six - what time does your shift start ?"
"I don't have to be in until 9 today" he began gently nuzzling her neck knowing where this conversation was heading
" mmmm. So any ideas how to kill a couple of hours before we have to get up?"
"You want a big breakfast?" He teased
"Not hungry"
"Hmm ok let me think"
But Jac was quick to wriggle and turn round in his arms. "Shut up Fletch" she kissed him with all the memories of last night still very fresh in her mind. They had indeed carried on where they finished the night before but now with the added security of loving each or at least now admitting to it.
Fletch was more than ready for round 3 or was it 4 this morning.
He began to run his hands up her smooth inner thighs- teasing and not going any further. He loved the way that Jac responded to his touch, squirming and moaning softly. Who knew the ice queen would be like this.
Nuzzling her neck he whispered "I love you"
Jac burst out laughing
"What?"
"Oh Fletch, you're so corny. You can't expect to say that when we're doing this and not have me fall about laughing. Fletch was trying his best to look hurt "but I do love you" he said but a ghost of a smile began playing on his lips until he too could no longer hold his laughter in.
"You're right Naylor, I'm so cheesy"
"Luckily I am prepared to overlook it this time" she said and straddled him
"Ms Naylor what are you doing?"
"What does it look and feel like I'm doing Fletch?"
"Oh my god" he said as Jac rubbed herself against him
"I'm taking charge. You know you how much I like to be in charge"
"I do" he smiled
A while later after showering they were making breakfast. Fletch came up behind Jac as she making toast and put his arms round her waist . Resting his chin on her shoulder he told her he loved her again
"I don't care what you say Naylor, I've waited a long time to say that so I'm going to keep saying it"
Jac sighed contentedly "and I like hearing it Fletch just not whilst we're,well you know, in the throes of passion"
"Ok I'll bear that in mind. I just felt a bit overwhelmed soppy git that I am. Can't actually believe that this has happened"
She turned to face him "me neither but I still find this kind of stuff hard. I do love you, you just need to help me deal with feeling like that and having you feel the same way" placing her hands on either side of his face she kissed him briefly.
"I'll help you see that this is going to be great" he gestured between them "it must have taken a lot for you to come round last night"
"Yeah well" Jac said embarrassed "blame Levy"
"Oh my god, I forgot to ask how he is?"
"Physically fine now. And I think he liked being told I needed him last night. We just need to let him know that he is loved by so many people"
" your heart is not as frozen as you would have people believe is it"
"No it's not but i will have to kill you if you tell anyone. Come on we're going to end up being late"
"Well who's fault is that?" He smirked
"Well I would have to say yours" she smirked back
"Listen, it's not my fault you're so sexy Naylor"
She raised a sarcastic eyebrow but was smiling nevertheless
"Eat your toast Fletcher"