(35) Stay Omega Stay

Start from the beginning

"She'll be fine," I said to him, but he didn't seem to relax. "She's under a lot of stress right now, let her stress it out before she talks to you about it."

"I just want her and the baby to be safe." He sighed, ignoring the other conversations that were going on around him. "But I'll take you up on what you said, now isn't the time to talk about it. I just wish we talked about it before she got pregnant."

"But you wouldn't wish it any other way now would you?" I smiled, leaning over to Lucian who was mid-conversation with Kory. "I'm going to go to bed."

He stopped whatever conversation he was having and turned to me. "Okay, goodnight Penny. Sleep well and I love you."

"I love you too." I got up and pecked his lips before heading up the stairs. It was time for me to celebrate and watch my parents get married.

«.»

I double checked my makeup before applying a singular layer of lipgloss. After happy with my work, I wobbled my way of the bedroom. I was in a beautiful lavender gown, happy that this one still fit me perfectly. It was comfortable and stretchy, making it exceptionally loose around my pregnant belly. I was proud that I was able to fit into a pair of heels, though it wasn't as high as I had preferred. Lucian picked out the shoes, saying the last thing he wanted me to do was to fall and get hurt. I was happy to agree with him.

A beautiful chapel was not far from the pack house, and it was built near the lake my father had first proposed to my mother. It was fairly new, and I heard from Aunt Paige that there were a lot of windows. I couldn't wait to see the inside of it. I was going to be seeing my mother get married to the love of her life, and I was going to watch my father marry the woman of his dreams. Nothing could be more perfect.

After descending the stairs, my mate stood in his tuxedo with a matching bowtie. He looked incredible with his blonde hair slicked back and his face clean shaven. Lucian held out his hand for me to take, and I happily obliged. A grin was plastered on both of our faces, both excited to see something good come out of our lives. After so much pain in the last year, life had finally begun turning around.

"You look beautiful." He noticed the way my hair had been done, much to the painful experience I had been through with my Aunt Paige. "Did Paige do it?"

"Excruciatingly, yes." I joked, watching the stairs as we descended towards the limo. "Who's joining us?"

"Me."

My heart stopped and my eyes widened as the brunette girl took a step out of the limo. She was dressed in a stunning champagne colored dress, a revealing slit down one leg. Her breasts were pushed up only slightly, and her earrings dangled like crystals on a chandelier. She looked like a goddess with the bracelets and the way her hair was done. Small little jewels and glittered hairspray coated her updo.

In her arms was Felix, kicking his feet as he ate his own hand, drool finding it's way onto his mothers dress. He cooed, kicking away with his cute baby booties. His mother had dressed him wonderfully for the wedding, and I could only imagine how much time it took her to get his jacket on. He had on a cute white bowtie, perfectly finishing his look as he hardly had any hair to comb back.

"London?" I asked, taking a step forward and releasing my mate's hand. "Oh my goodness!"

I wrapped her body in a loose hug, knowing that I was pregnant and she was still holding her son in her arms. She was crying, but it wasn't tears of sadness. She must've just come back from the place where they helped her, and I could only imagine how much she missed her pack. She was smiling, looking at me with his big brown eyes. She looked so much better, and it wasn't the makeup she was wearing. She was practically glowing.