"Love?" I mutter into her neck, running my fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, it's me. You have me." She mumbles repeatedly, almost as if to reassure herself as well. Did she have the same night terrors at the beginning like I did?

"I got you." I reply for extra meassure. After a minute of us just holding each other and reassuring each other it's all real, we simultaneously pull away.

"I'll go wake up the kids." She states, but doesn't make a move to leave.

"I'll go make breakfast." I reply and she sends her refreshing, bright smile my way.

"Okay." I smile back and lean in to peck her before leaving a lingering kiss on her forehead. I pull away and look into her gorgeous electric blue eyes, they're lighter than usual.

You do realize staring at each other and smiling like complete lunatics isn't going to make the breakfast, nor wake the pups up, right?

Go bother Rachel.

I'd love to, but someone doesn't want to give me control.

I don't want to move too fast. I just got her back.

Precisely, you have her and I have Rachel, now give me control and let me love my beautiful mate.

Fine, when Blaze and I get back to America, we'll let you guys loose in the woods and you can do whatever you please.

I sigh and stand up to go make breakfast. I plate the last of the pancakes and start with the bacon.

"Daddy!" I don't register the sweet voice of my little Angel immediately, not used to being called a dad.

"Oh, morning, Angel. How'd you sleep?" I pick Melody up and balance her on my hip as I move the pan onto a cold stove top, since I don't want the popping bacon oil to burn her.

"I slept well, I had a dream and you were there and Mommy was there and so was Midnight. There were other people that I didn't know as well." She reaches over to open the cabinet, taking the opportunity of being this high up to grab a plastic mug. She wiggles out of my arms and scurries to the refrigerator to grab the bottle of chocolate milk.

I chuckle as she struggles to twist the cap, plopping onto the floor and practically wrestling the bottle.

"Here, Baby." Blaze walks in with Midnight trailing behind her, and she picks the bottle up to open the cap. Melody squeals in excitement and thanks Blaze before carefully pouring some milk into her mug. She replaces the cap and shuffles to return the milk into the door of the fridge.

She moves back to the mug on the floor, sitting down and sipping at it with no care what-so-ever.

"Mel, don't you want to come sit with me?" Midnight shuffles up to Melody with his own mug filled with orange juice. I can tell they're really close, considering the fact the Midnight doesn't do anything without Melody.

"Yeah!" She scrambles to stand up, balancing her mug and grabs onto Midnight's hand to pull him towards the couch.

"Ben 10!" Mel and Midnight exclaim simultaneously and it's almost as if they turn into zombies, mindlessly sipping at their drinks as they stare at the flashing television.

I feel dainty arms wrap around my waist and the warmth seeping into my back causes a smile to spread across my face. This is how it's suppose to be; Blaze, holding onto me or her wrapped in my arms with our little pups watching television or playing together. This is what I missed out on for the past four years and I am certain that I won't miss out on anything more. We still have to get back to California though. I sigh as the difficulty of prying Blaze from this cottage turns my mood somewhat moot. I can't stay here, I have a pack. I am willing to give up my right as an Alpha for her, but on the other hand, Aaron doesn't want to be Alpha and Aiden doesn't have the proper upbringing for it. He'd probably make every pack his ally and all my work to become a strong, independent pack would go down the drain.

I know I have found my mate and I don't need to be so closed off, but seeing what happened in my pack alone raises some caution for me. I don't need to worry about any more backstabbing wolves.

"What are you thinking about?" Blaze mumbles into my ear. I turn around to cage her in my arms and peck her nose, causing her to scrunch it up and blush. I love her blush.

"I'm just trying to figure out a way for you guys to come back with me. We don't have to, I'll give up my right as Alpha, but I have nobody else who can fill the role, so it might take time." I sigh again, wondering if everything would have been easier if she stayed and I hadn't been such a jerk to her.

"I don't want you to give up anything for us." She states, pulling away to make eye contact, trying to glare her point across.

"I'd give up everything for you." I reply, trying to get her to understand that it's not as easy as leaving her. I can't do that, never again will I be away from my Love.

"Noah, that's not what I meant." I raise my eyebrow and it's almost as if a light switches on in my mind.

"I've got it. What if this could be our little vacation cottage and we can return here every second month or so? We could spend weekends and the holidays here when the kids start primary school. I mean, it's not like we're restricted to Dark Crescent." I stutter excitedly, trying to force the words out in the correct order.

"That's actually not a bad idea, we don't only have to come here, but it's a nice vacation location whenever we don't have better ideas. Since I have already bought this house, it'll work out cheaper for us and all that will cost money is the traveling." She grins at me with the same amount of excitement, she's practically bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"Oh, Noah, we're going home!" She squeals and leaps into my arms. I chuckle and stumble back, the feeling of moths fluttering in my heart at the fact that she called it our home.

"We're going home." I mumble back and look at our pups, nonchalantly watching Ben 10.
"We only have a month left here. I'm training the pack. Phillip's also probably going to come back with us, since he wants to search other places." I inform her and she nods.

"For what?" She questions, confused.

"He wants to find his mate. You know, he had a huge crush on you before he found out I'm your mate." I tease her and she blushes.

"I know, I turned him down though." She reassures me quickly and I chuckle at her worried glance to see my reaction at the mention of her knowing about his undying love for her.

"It's fine, he's over it, I have you and everyone is happy." I lean back down to peck her lips.

"Eww! Don't eat Mommy!" Ah, the joy of having pups.

~*~*~*~

"I'll see you later," I kiss Blaze on her cheek and bend down to pick up a glum-faced Melody and a scowling Midnight.

"Do you have to go, Daddy?" Melody whispers trying to hide her watery eyes behind her hair.

"Just for a few hours, I'll be back before dinner time and then I'm all yours, Angel." I kiss her forehead and an instant thousand kilowatt smile graces her tiny face.

"You won't leave us, will you?" Midnight grumbles, seemingly angry, but I know it's his way of asking if I'd really return. He's more mature for his age than I thought. He seems to understand the whole situation for what it is and not what Blaze and I are trying to make it out to be.

"Yeah, Buddy. I'll be back before you know it." I peck his cheek too and he groans, hiding his red face in my shoulder, grumbling about how he's a big boy and doesn't need kisses. Blaze giggles and starts smothering him with kisses after taking him from me.

"You're not too old for my kisses too, are you?" She feigns a hurt expression and Midnight immediately shakes his head.

"Never, Mommy." She smiles and pecks his nose for good meassure.

"Do I get one too?" I ask and smirk at her, she smirks back knowingly.

"Of course." She moves closer and I pucker my lips for her. She leans in and kisses my nose, pulling away giggling.

"Hey, no fair!" I groan and step forward to get a proper kiss.

"Ah, ah, ah. You'll get yours when you're back." She winks at me and turns to shut the door.

"Looking forward to it." I grin at the closed door.

Time to go train some wannabe warriors.