Hidden Enemies

I was running, I had to find sensai. My sister had disappeared and I had to find her. When I finally found sensai he was standing by the window of the Ninja Store. He was tall, dark haired man that smoked. His name is Kamara Wakashi. Yes if you're wondering he was always drunk when not on missions or important errands. He must have heard because he was neither drunk nor sleeping.

     "Kamara my sister lef..,"

     "I know Sanji."

     "But you won't go search for her either, will you?!"

     "She left the Village without a mission and no destination; from now on she is considered rouge." Kamara looked at me but I dashed out before he could say anything. The only thing on my mind was to get Kovu on my side and find my sister. It was decided then; I would become rouge until I found my sister.

---

     I awoke with a splitting ache. I could smell blood, but who's. Then I realized it was my own. My arm had been bitten by Orochimaru, there was a mark. Oh shit it couldn't be. What could he possibly want me for? I was a monster I had killed my parents; I almost killed a boy. I had a curse-mark, and there was nothing to stop this infuriating pain. I had to find the spike haired son of the Konoha White Fang. Kakashi Hatake. Rumor has it that he has master over 1,000 Jutsu. Maybe he can put a seal of this mark, and put it at ease.

     I decided to set of to find this man. I knew it would take three days to reach the Hidden Leaf Village, but with this pain it would probably take a week; at the least. I tried to get up but I fell forward. I wasn't going to make it all the way there, I knew that. But the question that got me the most was why, why did Orochimaru have to pick me. If all he wanted was my power than he should have taken me when I was unconscious.

     I started to get up slowly again, but I fell and knocked the air out of me. If I could make it to the nearst town that was allies with the leaf, then I could get a message to them. Just then there was a loud thud in front of me. I peered up to find a round, Jounin with a leaf headband. I knew this from one of the sand's stories. He was Choji Akamichi.

     "Hey kid you alright." Choji said.

     "Please sir I need to get to the leaf, and find Kakashi Hatake!" I exclaimed.

     "Whoa slow down, why do you need Kakashi?"

     "I was given this curse-mark." I said pointing to my arm fragilely.

      His expression changed almost immediately. He talked into his radio, and three more ninja's appeared. I recognized them too. They were also from stories. The pink haired one was Sakara Haruno, the pupil of the 5th Hokage. The one with dark-brown hair, that was in a pony-tail was Shikamaru, the smartest ninja in the Konoha, and last was a guy with short black hair, and extremely pale skin. This had to be Sasuke Uchiha's replacement, Sai.

     "Choji what's going on, why did you call?" ask Shikamaru in a calm, leadership tone.

     "Ya what happened, and who's the kid?" Sakura said.

     "This girl has been given Orochimaru's curse-mark, and needs Kakashi," he stated and continued, "I think she comes from the Sand?"

     "But what she doing out here?" Sai said nochantly.

     Wow he is just like that Uchiha kid except not as cute, and what do they mean by why I want to see Kakashi; have they not seen my arm. I have a giant black mark pulsing on my arm. I gave a little cough to get their attention. They all looked at me. "Please take me to the Leaf I don't want this thing to take over!" I said frantically but still weak.

     "Shikamaru we can't just leave her." Sakura said sturdily.

       "I agree," Shikamaru stated, "As leader of this team I say we take her to the Village.

     "Right!" They all said in unison.

     With that Sai picked me up and we set of toward Konoha. But all the while there was and unknown and undetected enemy following them. It was Kabuto, Orochimaru's right hand man.