Encounters

People in the Sand Village shun and fear me. Not only because my Father was the 5th Kazekage, but because I'm the host. The host for what you ask well the Shukaku demons chakra. How is this possible you ask well my father, Gaara, still had the demon's chakra in his network. So when I was made some, or I should say all, of his chakra left from the demon inside him went to me, and that's what killed my mother. My father's story on the other hand was different. I was only a small child when it unleashed. My father was being attacked and I knew they had come for me. They emerged from the shadows and then all I remember was blood, everywhere. My father lying there badly wounded. All I could do was stare and at that moment I realized I was the one who had hurt him. I was a monster and I should die. My father's last words were, "Shhh don't cry, I will always be with you even if you can't see me." Then he died. My name is Ayame Kamakashi, and this is my story.

     I was pacing in front of my bed, contemplating what to do. I was trying to decide if to become rouge or become a ninja of a different village. Just as I was gathering my thoughts a kunai shot at me, but I had no need to protect myself the sand did it for me. I didn't need to search were it came from some of the other teenage ninja's were only inches away practicing there kunai throwing, and I was the target. They prepared for another attack.

Flash Back

    "Hey guy's it's the freak." A boy said.

     "Yeah what a monster." Said another.

     Those incompetent baka's will pay I thought as I walked away with tears In my eyes.

Flash Back Ends

    I stepped forward and reached my hand out and sent sand flying toward the closest team. He was the one who had called me freak. "Sand Cof…" I started to say sand coffin when I heard someone's voice. "Ayame Stop!!" It was Sanji, my elder brother. "Sanji" I said.

     It was then that I relized what had happended I had been on the verge of letting my control go. The teens had all scattered, except the one that was still in the hold of my sand. I pulled my hand back quickly and the sand let go. The boy stood up and as quickly as he was there he was gone. I stood there standing and staring at Sanji.

     "I'm sorry Sanji," I said on the verge of tears. He stepped toward me but I turned and disappeared out of the window. I got to the gate of the village, and the guard turned to me. "Hey were do you think your going monster?!!" I dashed out of the village and didn't stop till I was out of the desert. I stopped and sat down; I then curled up into a ball and cried. It was midnight when I awoke. I saw to pierce golden-green eyes, and a figure. It was thin and snake like.

    The figure moved toward and I realized it was him. The ex-member of the Akatsuki Organization. Orochimaru. He smiled when he saw I recognized him and I knew that he found the perfect prey. "Stay away!!" I shouted then everything went black.