Introduction 1/100

They had met years ago.

It was a simple day, a memory that he kept with him always.

The sun was up high in the sky, a cool breeze blew by as the sound of laughter echoed all around him. A young boy sat there far away from the other kids, on a patch of grass surrounded by blossoming flowers. He was different from all the other children, they called him weird because he saw things that were never really there. The young boy watched as they ran around the park, laughing and joking around with their friends, all the while oblivious to the small black balls of dust that floated around in the sky.

He didn't care much about them though, as long as he was alone and had his bag of candy with him, he could care less of what they thought of him or what they did.

Reaching into his little bag, he pulled out a lollipop in a bright green wrapper.

With a smile, he slowly began to unwrap the tasty treat and pop the sucker into his mouth, throwing the wrapper back into his candy bag. He swirled it around a bit in his mouth, before gently grazing his teeth over the hard candy, trying to stop his temptation of biting down on it and damaging his teeth.

Time flew by as child upon child slowly began to leave, shouting their goodbyes to their friends as they headed home for the day. The sun began to set, painting the sky a beautiful, bright orange as a warm wind blew by. The young boy just sat there, staring up at the sky all lost in thought. He didn't need to get home quickly, he was fine on his own, especially since his parents were often away working or just too busy to even notice him gone.

Soft footsteps were heard walking behind him, making their way towards the young boy before stopping. The boy didn't bother to budge or turn around to see who it was, he didn't really care about whoever they were or what they wanted, too busy daydreaming about a happy and fun future to care. Shuffling sounds made their way to his ears, before his vision of the sky was blocked by two dark blue orbs staring down at him.

"Hey," a voice asked, as the person crouching down from behind him blinked in boredom. "What are you doing here?"

Swirling his lollipop around in his mouth, the young boy stayed quiet. Something about this person threw him off, he didn't know what it was about him, but he knew that they weren't human. The young child stopped the swirling motion and blinked back up at the man. "I'm sitting." He responded, blinking again as the man leaned his head back a bit.

"You can see me?" He muttered, slight surprise coating his tone, before his blue eyes travelled towards the lollipop in his mouth. "Of course I can," the young boy responded. "Why wouldn't I be able to?"

The taller male didn't respond, his eyes too fixed on the tasty treat in the boy's mouth to pay attention. Blinking once again, the young boy tilted his head to the side. "I'm (y/n), what's your name?" He asked.

"My name?" The strange, green haired man responded, raising a brow in confusion.

"Yeah, what's your name."

Blinking, the man backed away and hopped over the boy, before turning to couch down in front of him. "Why do you need to know?"

The strange question confused the child. "Because that's what you do." He told him. "You're supposed to introduce yourself."

"Introduce myself?" The man asked, more to himself rather than (y/n). "The humans of Assiah are strange." He mumbled.

With a nod, the young boy swirled the lollipop in his mouth once more, the sound of his teeth clicking against the hard candy caught the green haired man's attention. Sitting there with his legs crossed, he allowed his eyes to linger towards the white stick in the young boy's mouth. "Introduce yourself. I'm (y/n), I'm six years old and I like candy." He told him, sending the man a small smile. "Now you try. Introduce yourself."

The green haired male blinked once again in confusion as he stared at the boy with a bored expression, humans literally did this sort of thing? It was strange, especially since he was known by everyone. "I'm Amaimon, King of earth."

Suddenly, (y/n) sent him a bright smile as the green haired man raised a brow at his sudden change of expression. "See! That was easy!" He exclaimed, clapping his small hands. Lifting his hand, he plucked the lollipop out of his mouth and pressed it against Amaimon's lips. "Here! Because you introduced yourself, I want you to have my lollipop!"

The demon was confused by the young child's actions, why was he doing this sort of thing and what was this sticky treat he was pressing against his lips? Parting his lips, the young demon took the hard candy into his mouth and began to lick it. His eyes suddenly widened at the sweet flavour that coated his tongue, it was like nothing he had ever tasted before. (Y/n) giggled at Amaimon's expression, before standing up and dusting his shorts. "I have to go now Amaimon, but I'll see you later ok?" Leaning down he picked up the small bag of candy he had and handed it to the confused demon. "Here! You can have the rest of my candy okay? Since you introduced yourself to me, that means we're friends right? And I only share my candy with the people I care about most!" He sent Amaimon one last smile, before turning to run out of the park.

Amaimon's eyes followed the young boy's fleeting body, watching as he turned around for a brief second to cup his hands around his mouth. "I'll see you later Amaimon! Bye bye!" With that, he was off, leaving a confused demon behind with a bag of candy in hand.

"Hmmm." He hummed, mimicking (y/n)'s movements and swirling the tasty treat in his mouth. "Humans here sure are strange."

Looking down, he took in the strange green bag with yellow stars on them. Inside, he noticed a few more of those 'lollipop' things that the boy had given him, along with a bunch of other colourful treats he's never seen before.

Blinking, he reached up and plucked the lollipop out of his mouth, staring at the strange, green candy for a moment. His eyes soon travelled towards the direction where (y/n) had run off to. Normally, he found humans to be annoying and weak, but something about this boy caught his attention. He didn't know what it was about him or why, but he was glad he had spotted the kid from a distance.

"Introduce myself when I meet you hm?" He murmured to himself, as his tail twitched back and forth in slight amusement. "Then next time we meet," he placed the lollipop next to his lips and gave it a swift lick. "I'll introduce myself to you all over again."

And who knows.

He might get more treats again.