The Fire is set

Percy p.o.v

I slept so well and dreamt of my wise girl. Ahhh how much she made me want to curl up into a ball and scream like a five year old. The way we almost kissed and how she looked at me and then she pecked me on the cheek and ahhhh. I couldn't only focus on my crush right now because so many campers nearly got nuked by Greek fire. So we would have to help get them back to full health,Also our team did win capture the flag but at a cost.

I went and got breakfast that morning. It was really early and I sat in the cold thinking about my ukulele. When I heard a voice. "Percy" someone called , I hoped it was Annabeth. Rachel ran up and hugged me, her red hair blocking my vision. "Where have you been" I asked because I hadn't seen her since the first day of camp. "Oh my family had business in New York so they needed me, but I'm back" she smiled. "Yeah that's great Rachel" imsaid but my heart wasn't in it. You know who what I just want to hang with Friends today and relax. "Do you wanna chill with me this morning" I ask.
Rachel's face lights up and she seem exited but I remember that we can't try anything because she is an oracle so she can't date. Wait why was I thinking that.

"That would be awesome Percy and I actually have an idea". Rachel tells me an I immediately agreed because not only will I get away from camp, I get to hand with my friends, and Annabeth.