The Wise Girl Returns

Percy p.o.v

I made it to camp early in the morning. My step dad Paul dropped me off. He knew I was a demigod and he was really cool about it, I was happy he was my stepfather. I thanked him, grabbed my bag and ran up the hill. I stopped at the top and put my hand on Thalia's tree. I looked onto the camp. Beautiful as ever .

I walked up to the big house. "Percy, how are you" smiled Chiron, who was shuffling his cards, Mr d just rolled his eyes at me. "Hello Perry Johnson" he snarled "Chiron I'm going for a nap" he trudged off the porch. "Hey Chiron, is Annabeth here" I stammered. " little eager aren't we Percy" he laughed "sorry Percy she's coming in the afternoon" he answered and look back at his cards. "Oh okay" I finished, my heart fell and walked to my cabin.

As I unpacked I couldn't help but thing about Annabeth, I missed her so much and when I though about her my stomach did nosedives . We had talked once over the year but I lost my last drachma and was scared she would think I was clingy. Before I knew it I had finished unpacking, not knowing what to do with myself I walked to the mirror.

I was taller, I regarded looking at myself. My hair was darker, my face was more chiseled? and my eyes were more coloured. What will Annabeth think I though to myself. My face was so red and I didn't know why when I though of her I was filled with a giddy and lusty feeling. I shook that silliness and walked down to the lake.

It felt good feeling the fresh water on my feet as I dipped my toes in .I willed myself to the wet. I lay back on the dock and looked at the clouds. They remind me of Annabeth's eyes. Looking back at my feet, I made little bubbles of water twirl around my ankles, I don't know why but stood up and looked around.

I saw a blonde girl in and orange shirt walking up to my cabin. Annabeth I though. She raised her hand to knock and then I yelled . "ANNABETH" I ran off the dock waving my arms. "PERCY" she yelled back and ran down to me.

When we hit into each other and the wind left my chest. I was taller and as I hugged I could feel she was more curvy and I could feel her strong muscles as her hands grasped to small of my back. I lifted her up and spun her around, laughing . She buried her face in my collar bone and I a shock ran through me . Then we toppled over.

I was laughing on the ground so hard my sides hurt, I could hear Annabeth laughing . I moved so I leaned over her .

. "How's my Wise girl" I said and was surprised because my voice sounded deep in my ears. I looked into her eyes as she averted them ,she blushed a little "just as ever, seaweed brain" then she kicked my gut,  ah how I missed her.