It has been 20minutes after he sat down when a nurse came rushing out of the labour room, with her white uniform all stained with blood.

Nurse...Khalid called her and quickly rushed to her.
How's she doing? He asked his voice almost inaudible due to the fear of what her reply would be.

Where are the baby's clothes please? She asked.

"Here"sauda replied quickly handing her a big baby bag.

How is she? Has she given birth?Khalid asked his voice laced with emotions.

Just be patient please...the nurse replied collecting the bag and dashing back into the labour room.

Khalid huffed and ran his hands into his hair in frustration. He couldn't sit down, his heart beat increased with each passing second. He kept a muttering prayers pacing back and forth.

An hour later, a nurse came smiling widely at them. "Congratulations sir, you're now a dad...

Khalid felt his heart shattering into pieces, not that he doesn't want a child, but the fact that her mother is his sister, his baby sister.

Words couldn't explain how sauda and Khadija were.

You're now a dad of a bouncing baby boy. The nurse said.
But there's a problem, the baby is not feeling well due what happened to her at home, she fell down on her stomach and her heart was beating abnormal which wasn't good for the baby...the nurse explained.

Is the mother fine? Khalid asked.
He doesn't care weather the baby's fine or not,well he cares but not as much as he cares for Aydah.

She's fine, she just need some rest..the nurse smile.

What of the baby? Sauda asked
We've taken him to the nursery..the nurse said.

Can we her them? Sauda asked eagerly.

Yes, sure, the nurse answered with a smile before making her way back to the room, they all quickly followed her. As soon as they were inside the room, Khalid's eyes fell on aydah,his sister,his mom Sherrie.

He sat beside her on the bed and took her pale hands into his.
I'm sorry Aydah...he looked down.

Ohh ya Khalid it's ok seriously...she smiled warmly with her red face.

Thank you so much Aydah...he whispered to her side hugging her. She smiled and tightened up the grip on his hand.

Where's Anty j? She asked.
I don't know, she must pay for what she did wallahi...he gritted massaging his temples.

Ya Khalid just forget about it, we're good now..
She tried explaining.

No Aydah, she's so stupid for doing this, she ruined us, she ruined our happiness...he whisper yelled.

We're happy now that we know the truth, just let it be..Aydah said.

Aydah...he gritted
You're not feeling well, let's forget about this for now...he huffed and she muttered an "ok"

What should we name him? She asked smiling.

Baba...he smiled, allah ya jikansa...he added.

Imran...she smiled sadly
Just then a nurse entered the room fiddling with her fingers.

Is everything ok? Khalid asked.
We've lost the baby....the nurse announced...

Had I known is coming to an end wlh😭😭😭 washhhhhh I'll miss you guys 😭😭💔💔

To gade "my twin" ya fito😁
You can check it on my profile for easy access @aseeyaaleeyu

To gade "my twin" ya fito😁You can check it on my profile for easy access @aseeyaaleeyu

To yasin yafi had I known dadi😁😂