"So the pizza is in the oven, I assume?" I asked.

"Of course!" Harry confirmed, "You don't trust me?" My heart melted as he flashed me a flirty wink.

I punched his arm, "Whatever."

Laughing, Harry asked, "So what did you and Joyce talk about?"

I became quiet and looked down, "Oh… Nothing really," I happen to be a terrible liar.

Harry raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "Really? You sure about that?"

I tried to cover my obvious face with my hair and nodded, without making eye contact. My lying skills were so awful it was embarrassing.

"Well alright then," Harry let it go, "Zayn sent me a quick text; he said to tell you hello."

I smiled at the gesture, "That's nice," I paused for a moment, deep in thought. If I didn't ask Harry about our relationship now, things would only become more and more awkward. "Hey Harry…" I started.

"Hm?" he tilted his head sideways and looked at me adorably.

"Well, you remember when we were in the car the other day, in the parking lot at Taco Bell?"

Harry grinned widely, obviously remembered what happened, "Yeah."

"So… We never really finished our conversation. About, well, what we are," I stammered, slightly uncomfortable with the subject.

Harry looked thoughtful, "I guess… I guess we could, you know, become…official," his eyes lifted to meet mine, "There's nothing else I want more. I'm only worried about you getting abused via twitter," he waited for my response.

"Hazza, the haters won't get to me. I can handle it; don't worry," I assured him. I leaned in and kissed his cheek, whilst ruffling his curls with my hand. The way Harry cared so much about me made me feel so protected.

He returned my smile, "Okay, if you're sure."

"I'm sure," I declared, never breaking eye contact.

"So… w- we're dating, then," Harry stated, with a small hint of question in his voice.

"If you say so, boyfriend," I winked and stood up to begin setting the table. Harry chuckled deeply and got up to help me.

By the time we had finished setting the table, the timer started beeping to let us know that the pizza was done. I took the pizza out of the oven and placed it on the table so we could begin eating.

After countless smiles and endless laughter, Harry and I did the dishes. Well, Harry washed, and I dried.

"By the way, love, I won't be able to see you tomorrow. I'm flying to Los Angeles to do a television interview with the boys."

"Yeah, I know. You keep forgetting I was a Directioner before I met you, babe," I smiled.

Harry grinned, "Of course," he looked down and checked his watch, "It's almost 9:30… I should probably go soon."

My eyes widened in surprise, "9:30? How did that much time pass? My dad should be home any minute. You wanna meet him?"

Harry put his hands in his pocket and looked down at his feet. He rocked back and forth, nervously, "Uh… Well, I don't know if-"

"You're nervous, aren't you?" I laughed and poked his chest.

He sighed in defeat, "What if he hates me? Or he doesn't approve?" I smiled. Harry looked confused, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's just so cute how you're so worried about meeting my father," my smile grew wider, "Don't worry, though. Trust me, he's going to approve. He practically already knows you; I've talked about you boys so much over the past year."

A smile began to tug at his lips. He opened his mouth to reply when I heard the door to the garage open.

"ALICE! I'm home," the familiar voice of my dad echoed through the house.

"Hey, Dad. In the kitchen," I told him, "I have someone I want you to meet." I listened to his footsteps become louder and louder until he was facing me.

"Hi, Alice!" he turned to look at Harry, "Oh, you must be Harry! It's nice to meet you, son," my dad kindly greeted.

"The pleasure is mine, sir," Harry replied, formally, holding out his hand. My dad reached his hand out in response, and I watched in amazement as they firmly shook hands. Harry was such a gentleman, and my dad seemed impressed.

"Actually, Mr. Paige, I was just leaving, but was lovely to meet you," he added, in his adorable British accent.

My dad followed Harry and I to the door, where Harry gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek, before wrapping his arms around me, protectively.

"I love you," I whispered up into his ear.

"Love you, too," he breathed into my hair.

We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes, "Bye, love," Harry said.

"See you in two days," I replied, with a smile on my face. Although it was only two days, I knew on the inside that I would miss him.

Hazza returned my smile, before turning and walking out the door. I shut it behind him, and turned to face my dad.

"Well, that boy seems lovely, Alice. Is he your boyfriend?" my dad asked me, curiously. I thought for a moment about how to reply.

"Umm… Yeah," I stated, simply.

"Well I certainly approve. He's quite the gentleman."

"I agree," I smiled, "I'm going to my room; see you tomorrow!"

"Good night, Al." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Again, thanks SO much to my dedicated readers, I can't even explain how much I love and appreciate every single one of you. Thank you to all my voters! Please comment, too, so I can see who's reading! Let me know what you think of this chapter. xoxo, ash (: xx