"It's perfect," he grinned.

I started pre-heating the oven then sat down next to Harry. We made small conversation about when he was going home, what the other boys were doing, and what I was going to do when I finished school. Our conversation was interrupted by a call coming in from my cell phone, "Sorry, one second," I assured Harry, before picking up my phone and checking the caller I.D., "Huh."

"Who is it?" Harry questioned, curiously.

"It's my friend from school last year named Joyce. I haven't talked to her in a week or so, but we've been close friends for a long time. I wonder why she's calling."

Harry shrugged when I picked up the phone.

"Hey, Joyce! Haven't talked to in a while! What's up?"

I winced and pulled the phone away from my ear when all I heard in response to my question was loud screaming. Harry must have heard it too because his expression only became more confused.

"Joyce? What's going on?"

The screaming died down when she answered, "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE DATING HARRY STYLES!  How could you not tell me this?!" My eyes widened, and Harry's did, too, obviously hearing what she had asked. I made a mental note to turn my phone volume down later.

"Wait what? Where did you hear that?" I asked, frantically. I mouthed, "One second," to Harry while excusing myself from the room.

"Oh, please, Alice. Don't play stupid with me; I'm not an idiot. The entire twitter world knows you two are dating. There's pictures EVERYWHERE of you two hanging out – ONLY you two. What about Sara? Where is she?"

"Okay, Joyce, first of all, I don't think Harry and I are dating; I'm not exactly sure right now. Second-"

"What do you mean you don't THINK? Complicated, much?"

"Yeah, maybe a bit. We're really close; I can tell you that. And about Sara – she's been with Niall."

"Ugh, this is SO not fair! Two of my best friends are spending their summers chilling with the boys of One Direction while I'm stuck in Montana with my grandparents!"

"Sorry, babe. I'll tell you all about it later, but right now I'm making frozen pizza, and I think that-" I was interrupted by Harry calling from the kitchen.

"Alice! The oven is done heating; should I put the pizza in?" Harry yelled to me.

"Yeah, go ahead!" I shouted back, before returning my attention to my phone, "Look, Joyce, I can't talk right now, but I promise details later."

"Wait… Who was that in the kitchen? Oh my God! Was that Harry?"

I sighed deeply, "Yes, so I really can't talk right now; I'm being a bad host."

"Okay, well I'm expecting you to tell me everything later! I'm going to call Sara right now! Bye!"

"WAIT!"

"Huh?"

"Don't call Sara!!" I panicked. Sara was supposed to be talking with Niall right now about the girl in New York. I didn't want Joyce to get in the way.

"What? Why not?"

"She's…busy. Just don't call her. I'll explain later. I gotta go. Bye!" I hung up the phone and walked back into the kitchen, hoping Harry didn't somehow explode the pizza.

"Sorry about that," I said, returning to the kitchen.

"It's okay, love," he looked up from his phone and smiled.