vi. She can shoot?
Jas'mariee

I groaned in irritation at the fact that I had gotten to lunch late again and I couldn't save my seat at the table with the gang before that dickhead and that bitch sat there. Of course I could just walk up to the table and sit at the end and pretend to be unbothered but I didn't have the energy to fake my happiness today, so I opted to just ditch lunch again.
I could just eat after school.
I walked out of the double doors and towards the library to see that there was already two classes in there doing research so I couldn't go in there now.
"Fuck." I sighed to myself.
There was only one other place I went to to skip lunch or class and that was the gym.
"That gym better be empty."

I walked all the way across the school to the gym to find it empty, just as I'd hoped it was.
I smiled and walked up to the rack of basketballs that were placed by the folded bleachers, thankful that the gym wasn't echoey. I grabbed a ball, dribbled it, and shot it up, swish. I smiled to myself again, running to grab it as it fell gracefully out of the net.
Dribble. Step back. Swish.
I smiled again. I should do this more often.
I put my headphones in and started blasting Nonstop, giving me much needed energy.

Kyrie

"Alright. I'll catch y'all later." I said, dapping LeBron and Kevin up as I left class, opting to go to the gym instead of lunch.

I put my headphones in and walked into the empty gymnasium and looked over at the rack of basketballs, that were usually full, were now empty. I raised an eyebrow and took my headphones out, hearing a basketball dribble. I walked further into the gym to see a girl shooting up shots. As I looked closer, I noticed it was Jas'mariee.

Damn. I didnt even know she could ball like this! Girl was casually throwing up shots from half court.
"Damn!"

She still hadn't noticed me as she had her headphones in and was in her own little world.
She needs to be more aware of her surroundings.
I snuck behind her and stood there until she turned around, in shock that I was standing there.

She jumped back clutching her chest.
"Damn it Kyrie! I thought you were coach!"

"You really aren't supposed to be in here though. Are you?" I smirked.

"Don't you think I know that?" She snarled, rolling her eyes and placing the basketballs back on the rack.

"Then why are you?"

"I didn't want to go to lunch." She shrugged.

"Why not?"

"You ask a lot of questions Irving."

"You don't answer many Lopez."

She shrugged, gathering the balls as I continued to question her. She grabbed her bag, getting ready to leave when I stopped her.
"Wait..you got a nice shot, how come you never tried out for the girls team?"

She shrugged again.
"Klay didn't really want me to, I know it's stupid but I valued his opinion."

Why would he want her to not play? I'd love to be able to have a girl like her that can ball, cheering her on at her games...

Before I could say something, the bell interrupted me.
Damn the bell really hates me.
She gathered her stuff and turned to me.
"5?"

I nodded silently as she walked off.