46¥

xlvi. Shopping🛍

"Come on mi amor

"Come on mi amor. You're always the last one in the entire school to leave." Kyrie sighed, leaning against the locker next to mine.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, pushing the last of my books into the locker.
"Alright. Alright. Oh, and I'm hitching a ride with Ayesha and Hazel today."

"And you didn't tell me this before I waited 15 minutes for you because..?"

"Because maybe I like having your prescence around me."

He smiled and kissed my lips.
"Fine. I'll miss you though. Y'all doing anything?"

"We're going prom dress shopping. It's something we've been putting off for a while."

"Well have fun. Find something sexy." He smirked.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"Will do baby. I have to go though, Ayesha's going to kill me."

I turned to leave but he pulled me back and pushed something into my hand and I looked down to see his card.

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Wait what?"

"It's on me."

"No Kyrie I can pay for it." I said, pushing it back into his hands.

He pulled me back and slipped the card in my back pocket before kissing my forehead.
"I gotta meet the guys. Love you." He said before running towards the back parking lot.

I scoffed and smiled.
"Love you too."

I walked towards the front parking lot and eventually made it to Ayesha's car. I got in the back as her and Hazel turned their heads back.

"Well welcome stranger." Hazel chuckled.

"Your late." Ayesha sang, starting the car up.

"Aren't I always? I left my history book in class. My apologies ladies."

"We forgive you. You are coming shopping with us which is something you never do." Hazel smiled, taking a jab at me.

"I never go shopping that's why, but who knows how many times we'll be able to do this before we all leave for-"

Ayesha cleared her throat and started the car.
"We should get going, I'm so excited!"

We soon ended up at this very cute, very quaint boutique that had the best dresses I'd ever seen.

"Damn Hazel where'd you hear about this?" Ayesha asked, in awe of the burgundy dress in front of her.

Hazel smiled.
"Moms suggestion."

"Go mama Hazel." I chuckled, staring at the gold dress across the aisle.

We all split to gather some dresses and eventually met back up at the dressing room. Me and Ayesha's eyes widened at Hazel's large amount of dresses.

"What? I like options." She shrugged, walking into a room.

We shrugged at each other and walked into our own rooms. We each walked out multiple times, inspecting the multiple dresses and hyping up and critiquing them. Finally we each decided on the perfect dress for us, and walked towards the cashier.

"I'm glad we did this." I smiled, actually really looking forward to the end of the year.

"I am too. We gotta hang out as much as possible." Hazel smiled.

"I mean it's not like we're dying you guys. We'll see each other every break and FaceTime daily." Ayesha sighed.

I could see the seperation anxiety in her face and smiled, squeezing her shoulder.
"Of course Ish."

She smiled back and paid for her dress, Hazel was next, and when it was my turn I forgot I had put the card in my purse that I'd asked Hazel to hold.

"Haz can you hand me my purse."

She nodded and handing it to me. I pulled the card out and slightly fumbled it causing it to clatter onto the counter. I apologized and put the chip into the machine as Hazel and Ayesha raised their eyebrows.

I turned to them with a confused look.
"What?"

"And who's card is that?" Ayesha smirked.

I smiled and put the card back in my bag, following them out.
"You know who's."

"He paid for it!?" Hazel smiled. "Lucky you girl!"

"Congratulations chica, your mans is in love." Ayesha said, putting her hands over my shoulders.

"Congrats to him because I am too."

Kyrie

"I don't think this fits." I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows as I looked at my reflection.

"Can we atleast give you a second opinion cause ain't no way that big ass suit doesn't fit." Draymond chuckled from outside the fitting room.

I rolled my eyes and walked out.
"That's what I meant dumbass."

He shrugged, turning me to inspect it.
"We can get it tailored. Other than the size it looks decent. You know what color Jas is wearing?"

"Nah, I'm just choosing a black suit, it goes with anything so we can-"

"Match!?" He smiled. "Y'all gunning for king and queen huh?"

"Nah, they can give that to another couple. I'm just tryna enjoy the last bit of time I have left with her."

"What you mean?"

I sighed.
"I leave for NC two days after graduation. I'm going from being able to see her everyday to not seeing her for a couple of months. It's just..freaking me out."

He nodded.
"I feel you."

"You're lucky though, you got Haz going with you."

He nodded again.
"You're right, but if any couple can handle long distance, I think you and Jas can. Head up champ!"

He walked towards the register to pay as I sighed and took another look in the mirror.
Head up...