ii. Stolen kisses and conversations
Jas'mariee

I threw my bag down and fell onto my bed in exhaustion after a tiresome first day of school. As I closed my eyes, ready for my ritual afternoon nap, I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I groaned and grabbed it, seeing that my mom was calling.
"Mama?"

"Hola mi hermosa hija. How was your first day?"

"It was fine. Normal. Where are you guys?"

"We had a quick business meeting in New York. We'll be back by the weekend. Can you handle being by yourself?"

"I'm by myself all the time." I mumbled, away from the phone.

"Que?"

"Yes mamá. I'll be fine. I'm actually really tired, I'm going to take a nap."

"Okay, te amo hija."

"Yo tambien te amo mamá."
I quickly hung up the phone and stood up, tying my hair in a ponytail, before I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

My eyes widened and I jumped away, turning to see Klay standing there.
I clutched my chest and glared at him.
"Klay! What the hell! Where did you come from! You scared the shit out of me."

He chuckled apologetically.
"I'm sorry. I came through the window. I wanted to surprise you but you were on the phone with your mom."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.
"Sorry.."

"It's okay. Parents on a business trip?"

I nodded.

He pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead.
"I'm sorry about that."

I looked up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"It's fine. I'm just..happy that your here." I smiled. "I actually missed you this summer."

He smiled back.
"I'm happy that your back too." His hands snaked their way down my body as he softly kissed my neck. "We also have some time to make up for."

I gasped softly, kissing his lips.
"I still don't know how I survived a whole summer without you."

He kissed back, pushing me against the wall as his grip on my waist got tighter.
"I don't either."

My hands found their way underneath his shirt in the heated frenzy and I felt him unhook my bra, but before anything could go any further, I heard my doorbell. I groaned and pulled away.

"Who is that?" He asked, still attacking my neck with kisses.

"It's probably Hazel. She planned to come over after school today."

"Yeah. She's not going to go away until you answer." He chuckled, moving away as we both fixed our clothes.

We both walked downstairs, but when I answered he door, instead of Hazel, it was Asia. I raised an eyebrow and smiled.
"Hey Asia."

She paused before looking up at Klay.
"Hey.."

Klay scratched the back of his neck and sighed.
"I should go. I'll text you later okay babe?"

I nodded as he kissed me and left hastily. Asia shifted awkwardly before returning her gaze to me.

"What's up?" I asked.

She walked in and shrugged.
"Nothing. Just bored and I decided to come mess with my bestie."

I chuckled and shut the door behind her, yet as soon as I did that, there was a loud knock on the door. I opened it again to see Hazel standing there.

"It has only been one day of school and I'm already about to fucking lose it." She vented walking in and sighing.

I chuckled as we all sat in the living room. She turned to Asia and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh! When did you get here?"

Asia shrugged.
"A couple minutes before you. I got bored at home and Kyrie had his friends over to play 2k."

Hazel nodded, and we began chatting about our summers and other random topics.

"How was the summer Hazel?"

"Boring. You were in The Bahamas, Steph and Aye were together 24/7 and this one here.." She said referring to Asia. "Had some secret guy that she was always sneaking off with."

Asia's eyes widened and so did mine.

"What guy?" I smirked.

She blushed slightly.
"No one important. Just a summer fling."

"So who was the guy?" Hazel asked.

"I don't kiss and tell." Asia smirked.

I chuckled and turned back to Hazel.

"I did hang out with Draymond more, since he was the only one that was free, aside from his basketball training."

Me and Asia smirked.

"Do I hear a budding romance?" I questioned.

It was now Hazel's turn to blush.
"No! We're just friends."

"For now." Asia teased,

As we all laughed, and chatted randomly, after a couple hours had passed, my doorbell rang.
"Who's that?" Asia asked.

I shrugged, not expecting anybody. Me and Hazel raised an eyebrow as my doorbell rang twice. I sighed and got up, looking through the peephole to see Kyrie standing there. I opened the door.
"What do you wan-"

He walked in, pushing past me.
"Asia!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed him back.
"Who the hell do you think you are to just storm into my house?"

He rolled his eyes.
"Come on Jas. We've been neighbors since birth, we're allowed to go in each other's houses-"

"No! No we're not."

He sighed and walked back out to the doorway, in irritation.
"Happy?"

I rolled my eyes and turned back into my house.
"Asia! Your annoying ass brother is here." I yelled, turning back to him. "She's coming." I said, giving him a fake smile.

He scoffed and chuckled.
"Still angry about the pen earlier today are we?"

"It was very irritating. The type of sound that stays with you for the rest of the day, so thank you for that." I said, sarcastically.

He smirked.
"Always here to help those in need."

Before I could respond, Asia came from the living room and walked out of the door.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow right?"

I nodded.
"Yeah. I'll see you in the morning."

"Alright, bye bitch!"

"Bye!" I waved as they walked down the walkway, shutting my door quickly.

"It's hilarious to watch Kyrie get under your skin." Hazel chuckled, grabbing a bag of chips from the kitchen.

I just pouted and crossed my arms.
Kyrie always found a way to irritate my soul...