pt. 12; tea thursday's with jenna

Start from the beginning

"what time is it?" i asked josh who was driving faster than a cheetah running.

"7:57."

jenna is going to kill us once she sees us.

~

"what took you guys so long?" jenna moved her purse from josh and i's seats. we were at this really popular mexican food place, similar to chipotle but i think this one is authentic.

"we were with the urie's in l.a." josh replied, tyler was now giving us his playful 'jealous' glare.

"hey, but we kinda made it in time." i said looking at the menu.

"i was starving you piece of shof." tyler replied. "but i'll let this one pass, just because josh drives like a grandma."

"no i don't," josh crossed his arms. "i almost got a speeding ticket."

"yeah huh." tyler said. "you'll get a speeding ticket when trolls fly."

"don't believe me then," josh shrugged. "now order your food."

"hello, may i take your order now?" a lady smiled but she was clearly exhausted.

"yes," tyler said. "four tacos with guacamole, and that's only for me, what about you all?... just kidding."

we all laughed and i placed the menu back on the table.

"you guys have fresh baked pan dulce right?" i asked. she nodded. "alright i'll have one taco for here, and a pan dulce and some hot chocolate to go."

"alright," she wrote and looked at josh. "what about you?"

"i'll have what my friend ordered." he replied pointing at tyler. "but only one, hehe."

"so you're having five?" the woman looked at tyler shocked. he shook his head.

"why would i have five?" he said not amused.

"right," she looked at jenna. "now what do you want?"

"same thing as the others," she smiled. "and i'll have some macaroons and hot chocolate to go."

"okay." she walked away.

"was it just me or—" josh said pointing at her.

"she was clearly tired." jenna said holding tyler's hand.

"she was kinda rude, but i get it." tyler frowned. "we just don't give her a tip."

"right, let's just enjoy our upcoming meal." i said trying to make things better.

point of view: jenna elizabeth joseph
time: 9:48 p.m.

we were back in y/n's place. the boys decided to go take a small run around the neighborhood while y/n and i were having our popular tea thursdays.

even though we weren't having actual tea...

"wow, this pan dulce is really good!" y/n's eyes lit up and i smiled.

"the macaroons are too!" i said loving the sweet taste of the mexican chocolate flavored delicacy. "imagine how the donuts taste!"

"ahh," y/n and i were in sweet paradise. "we should learn how to bake some of these!"

"right," i said. "now as tradition, is there any tea to spill?"

"not really," y/n frowned. "but, i've been thinking about doing something lately..."

"and that is?"

"going either to columbus or nyc," i tilted my head in confusion. "you know, i've matured a lot since 2005, and i want to fix things with people from that time."

i got where she was going, but, is she really going to?

"are you saying you—" y/n nodded confirming what i assumed. "those girls from high school?"

"kyanna and ryanna," i got a chill down my spine, i swear i could've spit my hot chocolate out right now. "and also my father and gladion."

"do you think i should?"

i placed my drink on the table and held y/n's trembling hands.

"you should," i smiled. "if your heart desires it, then go ahead. it may even help you in the future, though i think you should tell josh and brendon too, obviously, once you make your final decision."

"thank you," y/n smiled and hugged me. "i'll think about it, maybe by tomorrow i'll have my answer."

we let go of our hug and returned to eating our desserts, but we're interrupted by a door slamming.

"hi jenna." tyler said laughing leaning against the front door.

"where's josh?" y/n asked.

we then heard someone knock.

"open up tyler!" i could hear josh's tired-ish voice.

"you're not coming in here!" tyler said trying to hold the door with all his strength.

"jeez." i sat back down with y/n.

the knocking stopped and tyler stopped leaning against the door.

"oh no." tyler ran towards the kitchen where the backdoor was and leaned towards it.

and then josh appeared and tried to open it but couldn't.

"TYLEEEEER!" josh knocked even harder, he was desperate to come in. "ITS COLD LET ME IN! IM SORRY!"

"oh boys," i stood up and cleaned the baked mess y/n and i did. "let's go y/n."

we were upstairs and i could still hear josh and tyler playing around.

"let me in tyleeeer!"

"NO, you coward!"

"i wonder what josh did to make tyler not let him in." y/n looked through her photo album.

"we'll find out tomorrow," i looked at some pictures. "but josh will find a way in, eventually."