Laura began blushing all of a sudden on seeing Kevin, he looked so hot. It brought back memories of when they were together, and how they often went out on dates.

Her mom smiled on seeing her, which caused Kevin's attention to divert towards Laura. She suddenly became nervous, hoping that she looked good enough for their date. She came down the stairs and stood in front of Kevin.

"Hi," she said.

"Wow, you look gorgeous!" He said with a smile. Laura blushed at his compliment.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself," she replied.

Laura noticed a little blush on Kevin's face but it soon disappeared. She was glad she could also make him feel embarrassed.

"Shall we?" He said holding out his hand for Laura to take, which she did. They said goodbye to her mom and left.

Kevin took them to a fancy restaurant, one she remembered they used to go to. Laura had a sudden feeling of nostalgia.

"This was your favorite restaurant," Kevin said bringing Laura out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, it still is," she replied with a smile.

A waiter came and asked if he should bring the orders. Kevin replied 'yes' and the waiter left.

"What was that about? I haven't placed an order."

Kevin smiled at her question.

"Don't worry, I already did that," he replied.

"Oh!" Laura exclaimed.

The waiter came back with a tray of food and placed them on the table. There was roasted chicken served with potato gravy and steamed veggies, and there was also chicken Caesar salad.

Laura was surprised to see both their favorite meals on the table accompanied by red wine.

"You still remember?" Laura asked.

"I can never forget," he said.

Laura blushed at his reply. Besides, what was she thinking? He wasn't just her ex-boyfriend but also her childhood friend, so this shouldn't be new to her.

They enjoyed their meal as they talked about old times. They had a strawberry cake for dessert and when they were done, he drove her back home.

Kevin stopped the car in front of Laura's mansion. He came out of the car and opened the car door for her.

"Thank you," she said while coming out of the car.

They both leaned on Kevin's car. Laura stared at the sky, enjoying its beauty, she didn't want this night to come to an end, but it had to.

"Kevin, I must confess, I had a great time. Thanks for the dinner."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we could do this some other time but at some other place."

"I'd love that," Laura replied without hesitation, smiling at the thought of going out on another date with Kevin. She wouldn't deny that she enjoyed her time with him and couldn't wait to do it again.

He kissed her on the cheek and Laura blushed crimson red.

"Goodnight," he said.

"Goodnight" Laura replied and went into the mansion.

She leaned her back against the door for a while with her eyes closed.

"Why weren't we always this way, Kevin?" She murmured to herself.

Hey Guys, I'm back again!
I hope you all are enjoying the story?
If you have any comments please feel free to write and don't forget to like and vote
Thanks for reading ❤❤❤

The ExOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara