Chapter 16

"H-he's gone" Felix sobbed into his leaders un-beating chest.  "You couldn't save him?" Colton screamed "Colt-" Colton growled "get away from me!" He seethed. "Guy's I'm sorry!" Felix yelled watching as the lost boy's left the house "Ash, wait I'm-" Ash looked away from Felix "don't come near us again" Asher said tears in his eyes. 

"Troy! Guys wait!" Felix yelled as the lost boy's left the house.  "Come back" Felix yelled. "Guy's... " Felix hugged his loyal leader close to him.  "You were my everything Peter, it's all gone now.  Everything,  the lost boy's our love all of it" Felix cried to himself.

"Why did you have to die! You were okay yesterday I don't understand" Felix looked up to see Archer "sometimes letting go,  makes things better" He commented "how could he just die?"

"Felix we were dependant on his youth.  That's what was keeping us alive on Neverland.  Once we left,  he began getting more sick.  And you know how his heart was almost all black" Archer commented.

"I loved him!" Felix growled under his breath "he was my everything" Felix replied. "Felix you have to let him go" Archer said "if Peter goes so do I" Felix replied crushing his heart. He smiled "we'll be united now Peter I'm going to be with you" Felix replied before dropping to the floor.  He was gone.  He stayed loyal to Peter.