Chapter 13

"We're here boys" Peter exclaimed shaking all the boys awake. "5 more minutes" the twins complained. "Guys get up" Peter nudged them. They opened their eyes and looked around.

"Where are we?" The twins asked "L.A." Peter replied simply. "Let's go!" Felix urged, "let's find a hotel or something" Peter said.

Everyone nodded before following after Peter and Felix. "Welcome to the fast hotel, how may I help you?" The front desk person asked "room for 8" Peter asked. "Multiple beds?" The person asked "nah" Peter said...

"Bed time boys" Peter said as he got under the covers in the bed Felix following in suit.

"But Pan..." They whined, "bed now boys" Felix said softly. The 6 boys muttered a fine before climbing in the single bed. "Nash! Get your leg out of my face" Troy complained hitting Nash. "I can't Colton is on me!" Nash complained back. "Go away!" Asher cried in suprise as his twin rolled on him.

"Ugh" Peter sighed loudly as the arguing continued. "Felix?" Peter rolled over to see Spencer was in Felix's spot. "Felix? Where'd you go?" Peter asked looking past the boys to see Felix sprawled out on the floor.

"I hate this" Peter muttered to himself...

Morning struck as the sunlight shined through the window awaking Peter who had deshevled hair and his eyes drooping from lack of sleep. "Why am I on the floor?" Felix asked groaning as he looked at his surroundings.

"Get off of me!" Archer yelled kicking his twin off the bed and to the floor. "Troy get your butt out of my face" Spencer warned shoving the younger boy.

"I can't do this..." Peter whispered to himself.