Chapter 14

"Boys get changed" Peter sighed. The boys nodded before going one at a time to change in the bathroom.

Peter nodded in approval when the boys were dressed. "Where are we going?" The twins asked "to find jobs" Peter said. "But we're like 8" Colton and Spencer complained. "Felix, the twins and I will get jobs" Peter said obvious.

*After a year or two*

Things had repeated over and over again. Everyone would wake up, the twins would complain along with Peter about getting up early, Felix would tell them to act their age then drive them to their jobs. Felix would then come back to the house and watch Colton and Spencer until Troy got home from his work. Then Felix would leave to go to work while Troy watched Colton and Spencer until Peter and the twins got back...

Peter sighed as he took down an order before walking back to the chef. Peter hated the job but got told that he was made for being a waiter.

"Felix, this is so boring" Peter complained over the phone as he walked out of the diner. "Peter, go back to work" Felix sighed "But Felix-" Felix cut him off "go back to work Peter. I'll be home later" Felix said before hanging up.

Peter sighed before walking back inside the diner writing down more orders waiting for the time to hurry up...

"Felix i'm home" Peter said in relief as he sat on his couch. "Felix went to work" Troy responded as he played with Colton and Spencer.

"The twins? Where are they?" Peter asked Troy. "Went to bed, their upstairs" Troy said. Peter nodded before waiting for Felix to come home.

"Let's go to bed" Felix said as he watched Peter struggle to fight sleep. "Ok" Peter said as Felix carried him to bed. "Night Peter" he replied "night Felix" Peter responded before falling asleep.