Chapter 7

"You know, this is comforting" Felix said. "What is?" Peter asked turning towards Felix. "Being able to confess things so easily. To have a friend all of that." Felix said looking out at the stars from the window.

"Felix?" Felix directed his attention towards Peter "hm?" He asked "would you ever leave me and go back home?" Peter asked looking at the floor. "I could never" Felix replied shaking his head at the thought.

"Felix?" Peter waited for Felix to look at him. "What's it like having a mother?" Peter questioned "well Peter, it's like having a-" Felix thought for a minute. "It's like having someone who will comfort you. Hold you close when you feel sad. Try to cheer you up." Felix replied, Peter processed the thought.

"We're you and your mother close?" Peter questioned "no" Felix shook his head. "Like I said before Peter not everyone clicks" Peter frowned at Felix's words before changing the subject.

"The stars, they're so bright. It's like their the light in the darkest of times. No matter what they always seem to get through the bad and shine" Peter whispered to himself.

"It's funny" Felix replied "what is?" Peter questioned confused. "The fact that all these stars could shine and have people get lost in thought" Felix said looking at them. "Yeah it's almost like they guide the way" Peter examined. "They don't need to guide if you're at your destiny" Felix replied.

"Felix!" Peter exclaimed "no star makes my life brighter than you do Peter. You saved me from my harsh home life." Felix laughed to himself.

"But you Felix saved me from my reality" Peter said "what reality?" Felix asked "the one where I end up gone." Peter said "Peter don't live in the past or you'll miss the present and aviod things all because your afraid. Let loose be yourself. Believe, believe you can do anything." Felix encouraged.