Chapter 4

“If Peter wants fire I'll bring it” Tinkerbell challenged. “Tink, no!” Felix warned “what's the worst that could happen?” Tinkerbell asked rolling her eyes. “We could ruin Peter!” Felix shouted after Tinkerbell.

“How so?” She asked crossing her arms. “He has never experienced love. If you mess this up for him. He will be so much different” Felix cautioned.

“Does Felix Andre Jones have a thing for Peter too?” Tinkerbell asked her face growing scarlet. “And if I do” Felix challenged her.

“He's mine” she yelled “Peter is a person, not an object” Felix argued. “Loyal lost boy? More like pied piper’s puppy” Tinkerbell accused.

“Call me what you want. I have been hurt before.” Felix replied facing Tinkerbell, “is that why you follow Pan like a puppy? You like him, you want him” Realization hit her hard, tears stung her eyes.

“If I could take it back I would” Felix promised. “you can” she said hurt “do I really have to rip out my heart and crush it in front of you so you can have your way. Say the words and I will.” Felix said almost lifeless.

“You're putting your life on the line for me. Why?” She asked “why, what did I do that makes you want to help me?” She asked tears in her glossed over eyes. “You love my best friend. I'm loyal, I would put anyone before myself. I don't want to see people hurting.”

He replied softly “you've been there since the beginning he likes you Tink, I bet everything on this island he does” Felix spoke with truth in his voice.

“But you're his best friend, what about you?” She asked “best friend, nothing more. Meaning we will be there for eachother for everything but we wouldn't go for each other” Felix said.

“Have faith” Tinkerbell whispered “have the faith that he falls for you” Tink said taking Felix’s hand. “Tink I can't you like him-”

“Take chances, you'll never know what lies ahead if you sit in the dark. Let the light in Felix. Let your walls down. Prove you love him and would protect him” Tinkerbell encouraged.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok so in chapter 3 Tinkerbell had said that there was a deal. The deal Felix and Tinkerbell made was :if Peter ever fell for someone to break the two up because Peter can be manipulative sometimes but also have Peter become jealous because his best friend is dating the girl that has been with Peter since the beginning.

Then when Felix agrees he instantly regrets it because Tinkerbell is trying to get closer to Peter. When Felix explains that Tink shouldn't mess with Peter it was because Peter would be heartbroken if something went wrong, because he doesn't know what love really is.

And after Tink calls Felix the Pied Piper's Puppy Felix feels guilty, like he took Peter from Tink so he tells her to just say the words and he'd basically kill himself so she could be with Peter.

Tink soon feels bad about blowing up on Felix and tells him to have hope and go for Peter because she doesn't want to see Felix hurt.

Hope this will clear up confusion