Belly full of Songz

(Ryan pov)

I waited for my ex-boyfriend to be released from jail. I don't know what the fuck is actually going on with him or the world right now. Random women he's never met saying he hit them, him wilding all over the place. I rubbed my stomach full of Tremaine as I stood in the lobby. The damn police officers wouldn't even offer me a damn seat, I'm not even worried because I'm ready to go home and back to sleep. 

"Ryan, I-" "Shut up and go get in the damn car." I cut Trey off as soon as he spoke. I was so mad I got woken up by him calling me from the jail house. I've had a long day of doctor appointments, meeting with my friends who both want their ideas for my baby shower, and my feet swelling up damn near every 20 minutes. I walked ahead of him and got in the drivers seat while he got in the passenger side. "Listen, Ryan-" "What the hell goes through your mind when you do dumb shit? Like honestly I have no fucking time for your shit Trey. You are 33 act like it. You are not 21 anymore." I said as I gripped the steering wheel. 

"Ryan I'm sorry I woke you. I'm sorry you're obviously having a bad day, but this attitude and this yelling at me like I'm a fucking child, needs to stop." He said. I rolled my eyes and turned up the radio. The rage I felt on the inside was absolutely more than enough to choke him out right now. I pulled into my driveway and made it to the front door. He followed behind me like a lost puppy. "You can sleep in the guest room, down the hall on the left." I said pointing. He laughed, "Nah I'm sleeping with my baby." I shook my head. "You can sleep with your baby, when he gets here in three months, until then, get out of my face." I said walking to my room. Trey followed me and entered my bedroom. "Trey-" Before I could finish, he smashed his lips onto mine. 

I rolled my eyes but went along with it, since day one, my doctor said sex was great. When me and Trey broke up, we had sex a couple of times, but after a month, I ended that. My doctor has been on my ass about me not having sex, apparently she's terrified that I'll rip when I give birth because I'm so small. Don't get me wrong, she's right, I'm small, I'm tight but damn. Trey stripped us both and laid on my bed, he smirked waiting for me to get on top. I hate being on top, mainly because, I hate putting in work, Trey however, loves it. 

I crawled on him and slowly slid down. He took a deep breath as his eyes closed, "You're so tight baby girl." He said rubbing my thighs. I nodded, not paying attention to what he was saying. I was too worried about if I was squishing him. I gained a shit ton of weight and being on someone was the last thing I wanted. "You are not squishing me, I can breath, I bench more than you weigh, bounce on this dick before I pound your shit." He said . I quickly began bouncing on him. He rubbed my belly while I cried out for him, "I knew you missed this dick. You been craving it haven't you?" I nodded as I place my hair into a ponytail. I leaned down a bit and felt him hitting a special spot. I almost choked on air, "Fuck Trey!" 

I held up so he could slide back in, instantly he began thrusting up, meeting me halfway. I reached back and rubbed his balls. He slapped my ass when I laughed. He held me up and slid down, so that I was sitting on his face. I gasped kinda freaking out, wondering if he could breath. "Trey..." I said not sure about this. "Shut up." He said before continuing to feast on me. My legs slightly shook as I felt him flicking his tongue on my clit. He flipped us over so that I was on my back and instantly went back to eating. 

After a while, I was panting, feeling my orgasm so close yet so far. He peeped over my belly at me. I chuckled a bit and rubbed his cheek, I was really soaking wet. He slid a finger inside of me and I threw my head back, cumming so hard, I swore my soul left my body. He kissed my clit before coming up and kissing me. He laid beside me as if he was about to go to sleep but, I leaned down and rubbed his dick. He looked over at me as I began giving him head. "Baby girl, you don't have to." I shook my head before making my nose touch his pelvis. Hearing him groaning and saying my name was a whole other type of turn on.

His hips bucked when I rubbed his tip while licking him up and down. I smirked seeing him vulnerable for the first time in years. "I want you to cum for me baby." I said. He looked at me, "You do?" I nodded, "Keep doing what you're doing." He said before leaning his head back. I went back to deep throating and sooner than I expected, his nut coated my throat. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and jerked off some more, coming down from his high, he slapped his dick on my lips a bit before he calmed down. I swallowed and laid beside him. 

He looked at me and smiled, "I remember why I got you pregnant." He said. I laughed, "Because you love me." I replied, "And so I'll always have a reason to pop up and fuck." I rolled my eyes and turned over so that my back faced him. "You get on my nerves." I said. "But mainly cause I love you Ryry, You know that." He said wrapping his arms around me, "Shut up bitch." I said laughing, "I love you too though."

Big thanks to @ladyjanay2016 for the idea.