The Realtor (Part 2)

(Reyna pov)

I leaned back on the white, leather couch as Luke held my legs up in the air. "I don't know about this." I said as Bryshere came into view. "Relax baby. We're goinf to take great care of you." He said before Luke started to slide in. I jerked up and watched him. They all look about the same size, I'm going to be beyond stretched when this is over.

Luke softly pushed me back down on my back as he started to stroke in and out of me. I opened my mouth to say something but instead Bryshere stuffed his dick in it. I squealed as he pumped inside of my mouth. I grabbed Algee and Elijahs dicks and started to jerk them off while Keith slapped his dick on my forehead.

Luke suddenly pulled out and took a deep breath. I glanced down in time to watch him slam back into me. My back arched off of the couch and Bryshere's dick slipped out of my mouth. "Nah ma, don't stop sucking." He said before putting it back in.

Hearing all of the guys groaning and cursing under their breath really turned my hormones on blast. I stopped jerking Algee and rubbed my clit. My thighs closed by instinct and Luke opened them back up. Bryshere and Algee traded places while Luke and Keith did the same.

I slowly began sucking on Algee while he massaged my breasts. "Damn nigga a warning would have been good before you let me slide in here. My ass almost nutted just pushing it in." Keith said chuckling. Luke shrugged and laughed. Algee put one of the pillows from the couch under my head then got in a push up position and began doing push ups while I sucked him off.

Keith hit a certain spot that made my eyes roll back at the same time that Algee laid on my face. "Lets see how long you can go before choking." Algee said. I moved my hands from my clit to his lower stomach trying to push him up a bit but instead he thrusted his hips. I tapped his side and he got up.

I instantly gasped for air and watched as he rubbed the spit from his dick onto my nipples."Move nigga you playing." Luke said pushing Algee out of the way. Luke shoved his dick down my throat and pinched my nose. He began to thrust quickly once he saw my eyes began to gloss.

"You gone fuck around and kill her." Woody said coming out of no where. Keith tapped him in and Woody shoved his entire length into me. I gagged a bit and Luke instantly pulled out of my mouth. "Throw up on me if you want to and see what happens." He said pointing at me like I was a bad ass child. I looked down at Woody as he began fucking up my insides. I pushed him back as I felt myself about to cum.

"Wait, wait, slow down. I'm gonna cum." I said as my legs went weak. Woody gripped my throat and stary plunging into me. The guys backed up and cheered him on. "That's my son! I taught him how to do that!" Elijah said. I screamed as my orgasm rushed through me. My body jerked repeatedly almost as if I was having a seizure. Woody pulled out and slapped my thigh as I cupped my pussy, feeling it throb.

I rolled onto my side and groaned as I saw Bryshere walk up. He was a bit different than the other guys. His dick was a bit thicker and had a curve. I whined as he slid in. "Shit! She's gushing." He said gripping my side. It was completely different feeling his curve hitting my spots. He flipped me onto my stomach and picked me up.

He took me over to the back loveseat next to the white couch and made me bend over. "Put a arch in ya back." He ordered as he poked the middle of my back. I did as told and he immediately slid back in. I put my head on the back of the couch and Woody slid his dick into my mouth. I started throwing my ass back on Bryshere and when I rocked forth Woody would thrust deeper into my throat.

"Damn let me stop before I fuck around and get you pregnant." Bryshere said backing up. Elijah chuckled and I felt him spread my cheeks. I stopped sucking Woody and looked back at him. "Um..." I said as he spit on my asshole.

"Ever tried anal?" He asked. All of the guys began spitting on my asshole too. And soon I felt a finger in there. I instantly lost the arch in my back. I'd be lying if I said me and my husband didn't try anal on special occasions but that's all. I can't even imagine one of these guys- "Oh my fu- Damn!" I said as Elijah unexpectedly slid into my ass.

It didn't hurt or anything it's just not a normal feeling. He pushed down on the middle of my back, creating the arch again. While he was back there experimenting, Algee slid between my legs and laid under me. "What are you-" I started before he spread my legs some more and pushed his length into my pussy.

My eyes rolled back feeling all plugged up. He sunk down into the couch and began sucking and nibbling on my nipples. I couldn't stop my toes from curling as I turned into a super soaker. "She squirt too?! Nigga I know you're husband be having the time of his life with you." Keith said before he made me deep throat him.

Algee started rubbing my clit while I jerked off Bryshere and Woody. "Let's see if she can do it again." He said excitedly. Before he could, Elijah pulled out and damn near threw me on the floor. I opened my mouth wipe as he dumped his kids into my mouth.

Once he finished, Luke came and nutted on my forehead. I chuckled as some covered my eyelashes that I got done this morning. Keith lifted my legs and started making me give him a foot job. After about five minutes he came all over my feet. Algee slapped his dick on my breast as his nut went flying all over me. Bryshere on the other hand, had different plans. He started pumping into my pussy and soon I felt him blasting my walls.

He slowly pulled out and I started pushing his nut out. The guys all cheered me on as it dripped down. Woody walked up and I began sucking his nut out. He pushed my head down as far as possible before pushing my head away. I stuck out my tounge and showed off before swallowing. I got off of the white rug and sat on the couch.

"So should I get the signing papers?" I asked as I watched them all get dressed. Elijah shook his head. "Nah we not getting this one." Woody said zipping his pants. "But the furniture and-" Keith laughed as he put on his shirt. "Fuck they furniture." He said.

"We'll meet up another day. Look at some other houses." Bryshere said as they all walked out. I sat on the couch completely shocked. All this shit happened and they not buying the house. Fuck me.

_________________________

See, I told y'all I'm not good with sex scenes 😭🙈 I did my best though.