6

You woke up early for the day that you were meeting everyone. You hoped that they would accept you.

You got dressed and met up with Winston, in his lab.

"Winston!" You called, his lab was quite big, so you had to.

"Ah Y/N, are you ready, we will introduce you at lunch time, in the food hall, and the armory is ready fir you."

"Great, thanks. Think we could go now?"

"Hmmm, yes okay! Follow me."

You followed him as he turned quite a few corners and led you to the training grounds.

At this time in the morning there were only a few people. Everyone outside was Tracer, McCree, Genji and now you and Winston.

He led you round a corner after waving to the trio, and entered a room.

Inside that room, had everyones gear, with yours, on the side, Section 17A.

"Here it is. Your equipment, will stay here."

"Cool, thanks big guy." You replied.

You watched as he started to crawl(?) away and then it was only you, Tracer, McCree and Genji. You noticed as Tracer and Genji sprinted over with McCree following behind.

"Are you the newbie love? Being introduced later?"

"Uh, yeah, I am. Nice to meet you."

You stuck out a hand.

"McCree, Gen-" Tracer tried to say.

"Yes, I know, I'm a big fan of you three. The time-travelling Tracer, the Cyborg-Ninja-Omnic Genji, and the... cowboy with a... metal arm, McCree."

McCree chuckled and shook your hand. Genji shook it and then Tracer as well.

"I'll see you later?" You ask.

"Sure love!" Tracer blinked off.

"You can count on it." McCree said and walked off.

"Arigatou." Genji said and jumped away, on top of a building.

You felt your hand where the 3 coolest Overwatch heroes had shook your hand, and smiled.