2

You awoke, days later, in a hospital bed. You felt different, strange. You looked at yout arms and remembered it all. The syrum. It was taking a toll, but it was working, you were scrawny before, weak, useless. But with that, you were one of the strongest alive.

You always wanted to join Overwatch. But they would not let you in because you were 'too weak' but now, they had to let you in.

"I see youre awake, hello im am Doctor Steven, but you can call me Strange. I have been looking after you while you were asleep."

"Hey, uh, how long has it been?"

"Two weeks."

You stared at him, is he serious, two weeks, everyone must think im dead or some thing.

"Wow, so, when can i leave?"

"As soon as i finish these tests, a few hours. I have to make sure you are stable with your new strength."

"Right."

A few hours later and you were getting ready to leave.

"Well i think that you are all set, you can go." Strange said.

"Thanks, maybe i'll see you around... somewhere."

You stepped out into the sunshine.

"Well, i guess ill go home, apply for Overwatch tomorrow." You said to yourself. "Yeah, thats what ill do."

(Next day)

"Todays the day." You said to yourself. You got up and headed out to the recruitment center.

"Name?"

"Y/N L/N"

"Fill in this form please." The receptionist said, bored.

Minutes later you went back to the receptionist.

"Right, ill send this off to the HQ now, and if you come back tomorrow, you should have an answer."

"Ok, thanks." You replied.

You were still getting used to your new body, but you liked it a lot.