Chapter {4}

(A/N):

Before I continue there's just something I gotta share with you...

Okay that's all, let's continue.

"It doesn't have to mean anything." Thomas suggested, shuffling to sit down next to my figure. Cold...cold sweat draped my, in worry creased forehead, my throat closed in on itself as if it forgot how to form words. A sudden icy wind rose up, even though it was fairly warm, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"It can't be a coincidence." I stressed after minute or two of silence, my eyes still resting on the far away wall seemingly even bigger than it was before, as my increasing worry took over all of my senses like a fog in early mornings. "Thomas, please, you can't tell anyone." My words suddenly turend even more scared, fright arising in me as I met Thomas's eyes for the first time after a discovery I shared. His face full of acceptance and his eyes of certainty gave me enough of an answer not to go asking for word confirmation. With the last sentence spoken between us, I sighed involuntary a long sigh of relief over my secret's safety, immediately glancing at my outfit as I remembered that just this morning I had asked myself something.

What do I look like? I haven't been giving much attention to that question yesterday, but now it started to nag at my insides as if it won't ever let go.

"What are you trying to do?" Thomas noticed my quiet demeanor, bringing me out of my thinking.

"Just...Can you tell me what do I look like?" I asked, wandering why did people who sent us here delete everything alongside memories of what we looked like and left us only with our names.

Thomas observed me for seconds before answering, "Okay, uh...You have blue eyes, your hair is brown, straight and comes somewhere near your shoulders. You have high cheekbones and full lips." After he has finished my mind tried to come up with a picture Thomas described, but succeeded only partly.

However I nodded. "Thanks." He offered me a small smile, but it instantly disappeared as he sprung to his feet like he had remembered something. I cast him a confused look.

"Minho's gonna kill me. I forgot the maps...uh see you at dinner." Thomas climbed down the creaky ladder, running at the full speed toward the Deadheads, so Minho doesn't find out he forgot. I felt a small smile creep on my face as I gazed after him, his figure disappearing in the tree canopy moments later. With my legs dangling off the side of the Watchtower I let my brain empty of all unnecessary thoughts, my body relax and my senses soothen as my mind replayed today's events.

Blood house, Fields, that plaque.

Somehow my mind kept coming back to it like it was being pulled with a magnet of such power it'll never let go. Amongst all other recent events that plaque obviously caused more havoc than anything else...more havoc than my arrival, which surprisingly didn't bother them as much as the plaque did or at least I hope it didn't.