Revelations

Rin came home, asking how the lunch went.  Kakashi glossed over it, forgetting to mention the fight.  He forgot how easy it was to lie.  He had learned that well being a shinobi.  He could mask his emotions.  Laying in bed that night, he fell into a troubled sleep.

The blood was pooling from his mouth.  Kakashi leaned over, picking up his fallen comrade.  Obito opened bleary eyes.  "P...promise me, Kakashi."  He pushed the ring into Kakashi's hand.  Kakashi picked him up to rush him to the hospital.  "T...too late."  Obitio muttered.  "Stop.  I...I need to tell you this."  Kakashi could hear the earnestness in Obito's voice.  Realizing the inevitable, he laid Obito gently down, blood seeping into Kakashi's shirt.  Looking at his friend, he waited.

"T...take care of Rin, brother.  Make her happy.  Marry her and pr...protect her."  Obito's eyes were fading.

"I promise...on my honor as a Shinobi."  Kakashi swore as Obito's face broke out into a brief, pained smile...and then he was gone.

Kakashi sat up, in a cold sweat.  Looking over, he saw Rin asleep next to him.  Realizing it was a dream, he slid out of bed quickly and went to the bathroom to wash his face.  He hated that dream...because it was like he was losing Obito all over again.

***********

Monday rolled in, like an annoying bright and shiny reminder of another week.  Naruto woke up, actually looking forward to the week this time.  Whistling as he got ready, Naruto put on jeans and a deep green long sleeved shirt.  Fixing his hair a little bit, but not too obvious, he grabbed his stuff and left.  Stopping at the little coffee shop on the way, he bought some bagels and some coffee and hot chocolate.  Humming, he headed to the school.  Once outside, he texted, waiting.

Five minutes passed.  He frowned.  Suddenly, his phone beeped.  Setting the drinks down, he looked at it.  Sorry.  Running late.  Be there in 5.  Naruto sat down to wait.  In just about five minutes, Kakashi showed up.  "Hi."

Naruto smiled, feeling a bit shy.  "Hi.  I brought some breakfast.  Good thing, huh, since you are running late."

Kakashi smiled.  Naruto's thoughtfulness never ceased to amaze him.  "Yes, thank you."  Unlocking the doors, Kakashi led Naruto to the classroom.  Upon getting in, Kakashi immediately sat down and grabbed a bagel.  Looking at the drinks, he looked up at Naruto.  "Coffee is mine?" he asked hopefully.

Naruto put on a fake frown.  "Uh, sure...I can drink hot chocolate I guess."  Kakashi immediately reached for the hot chocolate as Naruto busted up laughing.  "Gimme that."  Naruto took the hot chocolate before Kakashi could.  "Of course I got you coffee.  I hate that stuff."  Naruto could swear a look of relief crossed over Kakashi's face.  Pulling down his mask, Kakashi fixed his coffee and started to eat.

Once done, Naruto looked over at Kakashi.  "Heh, you've got a crumb."  Leaning over, he kissed Kakashi's mouth, licking at the corner.  Kakashi shivered, looking at Naruto with dark eyes.  Naruto immediately reacted, his breath hitching.  Coming around the desk, he slid down to his knees.

"Naruto...what are you..." as Naruto's fingers deftly undid Kakashi's pants, pulling him out and stroking his already hard member, Kakashi's eyes rolled back in his head slightly.

"Sensei...are you okay?" Naruto asked innocently as Kakashi glared at Naruto.  Before Kakashi could say anything, Naruto took Kakashi in his mouth...and then Kakashi really couldn't say anything.  As Naruto worked on Kakashi, Kakashi was using all his willpower not to cry out or make a sound, thankful for the empty school, especially on a Monday morning.  Feeling the familiar tingling, Kakashi gripped the arms of his chair as his head fell back and his body locked, giving up what Naruto had so desperately been working to get from him.  Sweating, panting, he looked at the blonde as Naruto tucked Kakashi away and zipped him up.