XO

Friday came.  Naruto had all his homework done, it was there, and he did nothing to get detention.  When the final bell rang, he bolted before Kakashi-sensei could say anything to even possibly get him in trouble with detention.  He was free.  Catching up with Sasuke as he left the school, he grinned.  "So, where we going tonight?"

Sasuke shrugged.  "Itachi said he'd meet me at XO."  Naruto nodded sagely, like he knew what the hell XO was.  Of course he didn't, but he wasn't going to tell Sasuke that.  Sasuke eyed Naruto out of the corner of his eye.  "You have no idea what XO is, do you."  

Naruto grinned.  "Nope, but I'm sure I'd like to find out."

Sasuke just shrugged.  "Come on, let's get you an outfit, then we'll go to my house."

Arriving at Naruto's apartment, Sasuke started going through his clothes.  "Here, this will work."  He threw a black fishnet shirt at Naruto, and low riding black jeans.  Naruto raised an eyebrow.  

"Oh, God...is this a gay bar?"  Naruto asked.  Sasuke stared at him coldly.  "Not that I mind, Sasuke, but damn...I am gonna be out of place!"  Sasuke just rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue.  Naruto shut his mouth.  He didn't want to offend his friend, but he wasn't sure he was going to be comfortable in a gay bar.

"For your information, no, it is not a gay bar.  There are gay people there, but it just happens to have the best drinks and good music."  Shaking his head, Sasuke waited for Naruto to change.  Coming out, Naruto grabbed his wallet, counting the money in it.  

After stopping at Sasuke's house so Sasuke could change, Sasuke and Naruto walked to XO.  Paying the cover fee, both teens went in.  Sasuke stepped up and ordered a couple beers.  No one questioned the Uchiha.  No one wanted to make an enemy of either brother.  Giving a beer to Naruto, he went and found a booth.  Texting Itachi, Sasuke told him where they'd be.  Sitting back, Sasuke and Naruto enjoyed their beers, listening to the music.

***********

Kakashi had just gotten done talking to Rin and Rinni.  They'd be back next Sunday.  Smiling, he hung up the phone.  He missed them.  Bored, he walked around the empty room.  He wasn't really hungry.  He didn't want to grade papers.  What he really wanted to do was listen to some good music.  Tossing around a couple of ideas, he finally changed into jeans and a black sleeveless shirt.  Grabbing his wallet, he headed out.

He was pretty sure his friend was playing at his bar tonight, and Kakashi wanted to hear him.  Rin didn't like to go to bars and wasn't really into live music, so Kakashi hadn't gotten to see many performances in the last few years.  He was sure Asuma would enjoy the surprise.

Stepping in, he paid the cover fee and went to the bar.  Ordering a whiskey, he went over to the wall and looked around as he sipped it.  The music was loud and people were having a great time.  Looking up at the band, he saw Asuma playing the drums. Grinning, he sat down, listening to his best friend play.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Sasuke had went through about three beers a piece waiting for Itachi, who finally walked in.  Naruto gave Itachi a big hug, which was briefly returned.  Itachi ordered another round and the boys played catch up, talking about what they had been up to, how Jiraiya was doing, and just life in general.  By the time the sixth beer came around, Naruto was feeling pretty good.  He didn't drink a lot, so he wasn't a real heavyweight with alcohol.

"So, how do you like private school?"  Itachi asked Naruto.

"Fuck privvvate school!"  Naruto said, eyes a bit bleary.  "K'kashi-sensei's a dickless dicky dick!" He slurred, eyes bleary.

"Oh really?"  Itachi said, eyes smiling.  Sasuke wondered what his brother was up to.

"Yea, really."  Naruto said, not understanding what was so amusing.

"I bet you wouldn't say that to his face."  Itachi prodded.

"M, betcha I would."  Naruto accepted blearily.

"Fine then...there he is."  Itachi motioned to the silverette who was listening to the music, a whiskey glass in his hand.

"Fine!"  Naruto said, bolstered by the liquid courage.  He was sick of being the bastard's punching bag anyways.  Standing, having to steady himself, he went up to his sensei, tapping him on the shoulder.  Kakashi turned around, and his eye widened upon seeing Naruto.

"Naruto, are you okay?"  He asked, concerned.

"Mfine."  He stumbled a bit.  "I jes' had to come tell you sumthin'" Naruto started.

"Alright, what is it?"  Kakashi asked, straining to hear over the music.

"F...follow me.  I wan' make sure you hear it all and I can't even hear myself ri' now."  Naruto mumbled.

Kakashi stood, setting his empty glass on the table.  He was worried...Naruto seemed drunk.

Going to a quieter area of the bar, Naruto turned to face him.  "I jes' wanna say...you're a dicky dick!  An...an I don' care if I get detention from this!"  Naruto sputtered out.  

Kakashi stared at the youth.  What Naruto said didn't surprise nor shock Kakashi.  He knew he was the strictest teacher, and the least favorite.  He didn't mind that.  Structure and discipline were important aspects in peoples lives that were often neglected.

"Well, thank you for sharing that Naruto.  Now if there isn't anything else..."  Kakashi turned to leave.

"No...there is."  Naruto grabbed Kakashi's arm.  Kakashi stumbled at the touch...it felt as if white hot electricity was flowing from that hand, and a coil of passion burned low in his gut.  Eye opening wide, he looked at Naruto.

"W...what is it?"  Kakashi stumbled.

Naruto blearily and briefly wondered what flapped the normally unflappable sensei.  Probably that Naruto told the bastard the truth.  "Thanks for your time, sensei."  Naruto spit out the last word like it was a poison, stumbling back into the bar.  Kakashi stood there, hand covering the spot where Naruto had touched him, more confused than he had ever been before in his life.