!Birthday Month Spectacular!

Birthday Month Spectacular!

Hey guys,

So to celebrate my birthday I thought it would be really awesome for me to post a different chapter everyday for the month of my birthday which is August.

So, let me properly introduce myself.

My incognito name is River. I'm sorry that I am somewhat uncomfortable to say my real name but I kind of have my reasons. But what this is about is that I have so many things in my drafts that have been sitting there for now a year. After a while of trying to fix them, update them and even have any type of inspiration for them, I left them dry and barren. But now, I chose to change them, make them a little different by not creating such a full story, but instead a little short story that people can enjoy.

But this is not the only thing will be happening for my BMS. During this month, I will be also posting the rest of the chapters for my unexpectedly on hold stories(ALLSC), and a whole new story. I will also be finishing a very old story called Only You and also, in every one of my chapters, I will express at least one thing about myself.

It's kind of odd, I know. But I have not updated any of my stories since June I believe. And that's not usually me, I will say that I have been busy, and there were a few times where in my stories I apologized and people responded saying that I could take all the time I needed.

I know that there were times that people took the time to read over my conversation board on my page and give some amazing advice that gave me the strength to make these stories. And I constantly thank them especially when I just need that moment to just go look at their messages.

This BMS also is to celebrate that half of the stories I have published have officially hit the 1k mark. And that makes me so so so so so so frickin' happy. Because to me, it seems like you guys are enjoying the stories. And I never ask for a much better year birthday present.

Thank you guys so much for everything,

Riv