Chapter Twenty Nine

4 am. And the couple were still out looking at stars. The river made few splashing noises. The record was off, so were the fairy lights. They were wrapped in a blanket from the Gazebo. Tyler's soft snores, crickets into the night and some lightning bugs hovered over the lake. It was completely mesmerizing. Tyler shuffled in his sleep and Josh's attention went from the stars to the best star out there right in his arms.

The young one shuffled and smacked his lips together, setting himself back into slumber and Josh just watched. Watched as he slept beautifully and peacefully outdoors in the night sky. Watched as the stars above helped shine the one before his eyes. Watched as his regular breathing had set Josh to want to fall asleep. He placed his lips against Tyler's forehead. His lips lingered there just so he could feel the warmth transfer to his lips.

"How could I have gotten you, babyboy? How did I become so lucky to have you as my own?" Josh asked as he skimmed his fingers through chocolate locks. "Why did you stay? I know there were times you wanted to leave me. Especially when you first met me. And when you found out how I earn my money. Yet you never left. You never walked away. You stayed, and you eventually became mine."

"I was able to take you out shopping without getting jealous over other guys looking at you and I couldn't say anything because we weren't together. I could hold your hand and punch any guy who even looked at you for too long. You treated me like I was something bigger than I thought of myself. You made me feel like I am worth being here beside you. I love you, so much with all my heart. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

He finished and only got a soft snore in response. He smiled and kissed Tyler's forehead once more and his eyes searched the skies. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, his eyes were just searching. And he realized the sky was becoming purple. Symbolizing that the crack of dawn was coming and they would have to leave soon unless they wake up to people around them and they are in nothing right now, only covered by the blanket.

Josh wanted to wait a little longer. He wanted to lay here and just look at the clouds. But they would have to leave, they really don't have much longer to sleep and they'd probably want to get their clothes back on before the sun breaks. Josh wriggled out of Tyler's grasp and walked over to the gazebo. He grabbed his underwear which were no longer wet after a while of wringing them from being wet and air drying.

He slid them on and grabbed Tyler's lace which were completely dry and walked over to the younger. "Baby, I want you to wake up." Josh said and shook at Tyler's shoulder. Brown orbs of sleep started to flutter and his eyes were instantly transfixed to the sky. "It's so beautiful, Josh." Tyler said with a lace of tired in his voice.

The sky stretched with purples and pinks and had the background of midnight blue and violet. Its was amazingly beautiful as a few stars still sparkled. Tyler felt Josh slide on his panties and he grabbed the older's hand when he offered and stood. He was flushed against Josh's body and kissed at the older man's chest. He giggled to himself and walked towards the gazebo.

He grabbed at his sweater and skirt, covering his body up and tying his shoes. Josh grabbed his clothes also, and was now buttoning up his shirt. Once he was finished he chose to just put his blazer over his arm and hold Tyler's hand with the other.When they walked back to the personal vehicle, Josh got in the driver, Tyler in the passenger. He started the car and they went on their way.

"Josh, is that what you meant by we weren't staying at our home?" Tyler asked when realization came at play. Josh chuckled, "No baby, not at all. You just had other plans and everything got side tracked. But that's okay. I'm just glad that we don't leave until today."Josh said casually. "Leave?" Tyler exclaimed.

"Yes, leave. For about a week. Since you said yes, I thought we should go somewhere Get a change of scenery. So we were going to stay in a hotel last night and leave this morning. But evidently you didn't want a suite." Josh said with a shrug. "Now Joshie, you know that wherever we are, I will sleep with you anywhere. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. And I thought that Gazebo thing was Romantic. Absolutely it was, so there was no fault here at all." Tyler said smoothly.

Josh smiled, his eyes still on the road. "So where are we going?" Tyler asked. Josh smiled, "That's a surprise." Josh said easily. Tyler crossed his arms in faux pout, "Fine." he chirped. After driving, the peaceful music circling in the back, Tyler fell back asleep. The sky was now a light blue with some orange added to it and still the pinks purples and violets lingered around. Josh smiled at the rising sun that was big and orange.

They were about a half an hour away from the airport when Tyler woke up. His small body stretched and Josh listened as his bones cracked. "Baby that last crack didn't sound to healthy." He said with worry. "But it felt so good, Joshie." Tyler said way too loudly in the car. "Just like you," he muttered and hoped that Josh didn't here him. He wouldn't be embarrassed, it was just that he liked to keep somethings to himself. "I heard that." Josh said.

"Shit. Well private thoughts aren't a thing anymore." Tyler said as his hands smacked his thighs. "Tyler, you said it out loud there was no privacy what so ever." Josh said in matter of fact. Tyler giggled, "So if you say it aloud, no matter who is around to hear it, it isn't private." Tyler said and watched as Josh nodded his head. "Okay, well then. I'm glad I stayed with you. After everything and I love you too." Josh chuckled and Tyler smiled landing a kiss on Josh's cheek.

___________________

🌻1075 Words🌻