Chapter Twenty Five

T/W: So this speaks about Self Harm and inflicting that on someone else. I labeled it just in case you want to skip it. It's hard for me myself and I'm the one that wrote it. Be safe.
Lots of Blood being spoken

Both of them looked at the entrance and saw the silhouette of a body. He started walking closer and once they were under the light Josh furrowed his eyebrows and the old man scoffed. "Tyler I told you to stay your ass at home!" Josh yelled. "Oh so you could torture my father without me. Fuck no! If I have the chance to, I'm gonna use it." Tyler patted at his black pleather skirt and bent down to grab the blade.

"Daddy, go get me my favorite knife." he said to Josh. Josh ran over to the table and grabbed the pink handled knife, he held up both knives in front of his father's face. "I'm going to place little scars over your body that I have drawn on my own arms. Every fucking scar that I have done in those two years. Who knew that it would be so worth it right now?" he whispered into his father's ears.

"Tyler Robert Joseph, you better not fucking touch me with th- Ah fuck." he in pain as the blade was jammed into his thigh. Blood surrounded the blade and licked at the skirt. Josh watched from far away as tyler took over a tortured the older man. "Dad shut up, you're only motivating me." he said. "Fucking hell!" his father yelled out. "Dad, it's time to show you what I've drawn over the years."

Tyler held down his wrist, he sliced one line and his father let out another yell, begging for him to stop. Tyler kept going after that arm, there were 27 lines on his arm, then he went to the other and continued there. His father had tears at his eyes as Tyler whispered the numbers to himself on how many. 14 lines were on his other arm and that's when Tyler stopped.

There was blood all over his father's body, and he sat there and cried. Tyler stood and backed away, his skirt drenched with blood, his white crop top had splats of red. Shoes were removed because they were his favorite ones but his white kitten knee high socks were also covered in splats of blood. "Tyler I think you should stop, he is going to bleed out." Josh said coming up behind him, the younger yanked his hand away though before he could grab it.

"No Josh, he's still breathing, right? I don't care if that fucker is going to bleed out. He ruined me and now that I have my chance, I am not going to let it slip past my fingers." Tyler went back over to him and pulled the blade out of his father's thigh, "Ah, Tyler please stop." Tyler still had the blade in hand ready to attack, "Tyler please I'm sorry. For those two years, I am sorry. Okay." Tyler let his hand fall to his side and he looked at him forlornly.

"I'm sorry too, dad. I am sorry that I am not the son you wanted. I am sorry that I didn't go to college or finish high school. I am sorry that I came out to you at all. I am sorry that I made you see this side of me. I am sorry that I love fucking dudes, one in particular. I am sorry that I am me. But then again, I'm not. I shouldn't apologize to you for being me. I love me look at me, I am comfortable, and I can still fucking see it in your eyes that you despise me. Well fuck you, okay. I feel amazing, I have the best motivator anyone can ask for."

Josh smiled from behind Tyler as he let his blade go, the blood had slowed it's running from his thighs and arms. Josh came up from behind Tyler and hugged him, "It's okay, baby." he whispered into his ear. Tyler nodded and picked back up the knife, slicing his father's neck. Josh set his head down and waited for Tyler to come to him. Once the small brunette stood in front of him, he held him by his face and gave him a kiss.

It was sweet like honey, and fully needed between the two. The small tension whisked away as they held each other by lips . Tyler pulled away and brought Josh into a hug, some of the blood rubbed off and got onto his clothes. Neither cared though, it was usual thing. Josh watched as the cleaning barged in to start cleaning up the mess and Tyler told Josh he wanted to watch. They never watched before, but Tyler thought it was the least he could do after taking his father's life.

After an hour, they walked out the warehouse. Tyler's clothes started to feel crunchy in a way, so he removed them all and got into the car. Derek drove the other one that Tyler drove in to go to the warehouse. Tyler was covered by Josh's blazer and cuddled up his side sipping on a glass of orange juice as Josh had his usual Bronx made by Tyler. He smiled as he took the first sip, "Baby, nobody can make a Bronx like you do." He said, his voice laced with happiness.

Tyler giggled, "I try my best for you, Daddy." he said as his hand covered his lips. He bit at his lip and went moved his hand to Josh's side and squeezing at the area. Josh let out a yelp and look down at Tyler, who tried to act as if he did nothing by sipping on his orange juice. Josh's eyebrows furrowed and a smile graced onto his lips, as he set his Bronx down and grabbed Tyler's drink setting it down also. "Hey give that back!" Tyler whined.

Josh shook his head and grabbed at the sides of the younger man sending him into a fit of laughter. He swiveled from one side to the other, begging Josh to stop tickling him. After a couple minutes of tickleness, Tyler felt Josh bite at his neck and he let out a small mewl and Josh smiled at Tyler's change in emotion. Josh did it once again and Tyler's body arched and Josh smiled even wider.

"Baby, you really are irresistible, especially in those laces and your overall adorableness. Your beautiful sun-kissed skin, your honey brown eyes. Those beautiful plump pink lips, that taste so sweet, love. Everything about you is ethereal. And I am so glad you are mine, I am so glad that I found you. I love you, so much." Josh said, with tears glistening at the rim of his eyes. He swallowed thickly when he realized he rambled.

"Joshie." Tyler whispered as he looked into both of the man's eyes. He smiled widely and wrapped his arms around Josh's neck, bringing himself in hugging and kissing him. Tyler smiled widely into the kiss as Josh wrapped his arms carefully around his waist and sat up so he said in his lip. "I love you too." He said when they disconnected lips.

_________________

🌻1221 Words🌻