Chapter Eight

T/W: Smut

Josh playfully threw Tyler to the bed, the smaller letting out a cheery yelp. Tyler removed his boots as Josh removed his own polished shoes and blazer. He sat up on his elbows to be able to watch Josh as he slowly unbuttoned his button-up. Tyler sat there and bit at his lip, Josh smiling down at him. Once he had undone the last button, Tyler practically attacked the older, bringing him down to hover over his small body.

He wrapped his legs around his waist and brought him down closer to his own body. But Josh had other plans of teasing. He put his hands at the sides of Tyler's head and held his body straight so that Tyler could not move it to get what he wanted. He smiled down at him when he realized that his plan was working. Tyler was getting more needy by the second.

Tyler gained all the strength he had and flipped their bodies over. He straddled the man's body and Josh's hands found Tyler's hips. He rubbed up and down his thighs and Tyler slowly grinded on the man. Soft moans escaped their lips the harder Tyler went. He set his small hands on the bare chest and dug his nails into his chest. Josh groaned and arched his larger body, and it motivated the smaller because it was something the smaller never really had seen Josh do.

"Mmm, F-fuck Baby," Josh moaned out and Tyler shivered at the vibrations of his voice. It ran through his body in all the right places. Josh rose his hands up the small body and lifted his crop top easily. After it had flung somewhere in the large room, Josh slid his hands down the body and stopped above Tyler's ribcage. Tyler bit at his lip as he felt Josh rub at his nipples. When Tyler was distracted with pleasure, Josh sat up in an upright position, Tyler's nipples now squeezed between his thumb and pointer.

Josh kissed at Tyler's exposed neck, leaving vibrant red marks and licked up his jaw and behind ear. Goosebumps rose on his body. Josh let go of Tyler and dragged his hand down to the hem of his skirt. "On or Off, baby?" he looked down at where Josh's hand were softly skimming along the fabric. "Off, please." Josh smiled and stood with the man still wrapped around his body.

He softly laid him on the bed and kissed at his skin starting at his collarbone. A snake like pattern followed down the boy's body and after each harsh kiss or soft bite his body arched and he let out small whimpers. Josh looped his fingers around his skirt and slowly brought them down also with his lace. He grabbed at the base and lifted the boys legs so he could pleasure and stretch the boy. He slowly started stroking the boy's member as he used his own saliva to enter a single into the entrance.

"Fuck Daddy! G- M-move please." Tyler pleaded and Josh obeyed adding another and scissoring the entrance, the small body rocking and moving, silently wanting more friction. He spread his legs wider and attempted on movement. But nothing, Josh removed his fingers before he could. Josh stood and the brunette looked up at him. "Baby, come here, and slick daddy up." Tyler smiled and sat at his heels.

His dainty fingers reached for the buckle of the belt, he then went for the button of his pants soon, Josh's dress pants were pooled around his ankles and Tyler pulled his calvin's down with them. His hard member was out in all it's glory and Tyler drooled. His lips were quick around Josh's tip, taking as much as all he can.

Josh ran his fingers through fluffy brunette hair as he looked down at the boy playing sinful actions. Josh could feel it coming close, somehow the boy was able to do that with the man. Make him feel so vulnerable like a horny teenager and have him tipping at the edge. Josh softly grasped at the his chin and pulled himself out of the younger's mouth.

"I'll give you the advantage, baby. You choose how we do this tonight." Tyler smiled and pulled Josh down on the bed, then turned to straddle him. He lifted his body and slowly sunk on the older. Both moaning in synchronization, Tyler started to move his body. Eventually he was going at a fast pace, Josh handling his hips. The younger chanted a mess of yes and faster and Josh was eager to obey.

Tyler tapped on the man's chest and just like he wanted, Josh was now on top thrusting into him. Tyler rose his hands to his neck and scratched lines down his back as he went faster and harder. "Daddy! I'm Close!" he yelled and Josh pressed his lips to his neck and kissed for the sweet spot that settled under his left ear. After the numerous kisses and consistent thrusting, Tyler then let go over his lower stomach.

Him clenching around Josh caused the older to spill and his movements froze. They both panted heavily after a few moments and Josh fell to his side, slowly getting motivation to take a shower.

He picked up the boy and they quickly took a shower and then returned back to bed, now smelling like vanilla bean. He tucked the young boy in and then himself and slowly fell asleep with him cuddle up his right side.

_______________

🌻926 Words🌻

Meh, so I have a smut book so. It's chill ig.
Riv🌺