Chapter One

Okay so before you start reading. Just know, I gave absolutely nothing against anyone in this story. I love all the people being used in here, that's why I did it. Please don't attack me.    -R

The light illuminated over the man sitting in the chair. His wrists and ankles tied to the arms and legs of it. His head was hung down, tape covered over his lips. He was sat in nothing but his underwear.

The two men sat from afar, waiting for the man to wake up. It was their 3rd visit in 7 days, which was odd. Usually they get one per 2 weeks. But recently they've been getting more.

The shorter brown haired man picked up the clipboard holding the man in the chair details. He was distracting himself from having to wait for this man to wake up. After a while it starts to get tiring. Having to wait for them to wake up after drugging them with chloroform.

The red haired man sat in a wooden chair similar to the other man, but he wasn't tied up or anything. He had his elbow on his knee and his chin sat in his hand. He squinted at the man waiting for him to wake up.

They both were, they were bored. They wanted to have fun. There's just something different when it comes to torture. It was something that rose at your stomach and sent you in a trance of rushing adrenaline.

They both stopped instantly what they were doing when they heard a grunt from the strange man. The red haired man sat up and fixed his tie and blazer. The brown haired man sat down the clipboard and patted at his black skirt and fixed his Daddy's Monster crop top. The small man quickly ran to the red haired man and carefully sat on his knee.

They weren't going to be seen for the only light in the room was the one that hovered over the strange man that was beginning to pick up his head. He looked around at his surrounding and at himself. He was quick to realize what was happening.

He started shaking at the restraints and tried to scream through the tape. Yet they only came out as muffled screams. The two men watched from the dark smiling and trying to keep in their laughter.

The red haired man tapped at the smallers back, indicating for him to be able to seduce the strange man. They were out in the middle of nowhere, so his screams wouldn't be heard if they were to remove the tape. The small man sat up, his clunky boots thundered dangerously through the room.

The light started to illuminate across the tan skinned boys body. He was beautiful indeed, when they man saw him he stopped his movements almost instantly. The brown haired man raised his hand to the man's jaw line, and skimmed across.

He then sat on the man lap and continued to seduce the man, skimming his hands in all areas. His hands started at his chest, and he carried them down to his lower stomach.

"Daddy sometimes say I'm a bad boy." the brown haired man starts. "He says I need to be punished." He skimmed his lips from his cheeks to under his earlobe. And the tied up man shivered at his touch.

"But today, he said I'm not the bad boy." He continued. "Mr. Iero, I heard you made a few bad choices in your past." He looked the man in the eyes now. "And it is now time for you to pay for them."

____________

🌻571 Words🌻