Chapter 2

Gazzy pov
2 months later
"Brelina! Are you ready?" I yelled up the stairs. Me and Brelina had made it official after our little get together. But I dont think im really ready to settle down. I just did that so no one else can have her.
"Coming down now." She said as she was coming down the stairs. She had on a red fitted crop top with high waisted skinny jeans and white converse. Her outfit was simple but it showed off her curves. I liked it.
"You look good, but we gotta do something with these features of yours." I smirked while twirling her around. "Mmmm well thank you." She said giggling. I lead her out the door and to the car so we could go to the park. I opened the door for her so she can get in, then I got in myself.

As we were driving to the park we listened to the radio and laughed. She was dancing crazy in her seat as stoopid by sixnine played. I laughed at her being silly until my phone started ringing. I pulled it out seeing it was Tisha and answered it. "Hello." I said blandly not wanting to hear her mouth right now. "Hay baby. I just wanted to see when you'll be back over. I miss you." She whined through the phone. I rolled my eyes mentally and glanced over at Brelina staring at me. "Look I'll talk to ya later bro ight." I told Tisha. "Bro? I'm not yo bro I'm yo-." I hung up on her before she could finish.

I pulled up at the park and parked. I was about to get out the car until Brelina stopped me. "Who was that on the phone?" She asked with her arms folded. I knew she was gone ask but I can't tell her it was a girl I'm messing round with. "One of my old bros. He just came back in town and wanted to let me know." I said Laying back in my seat. She squinted her eyes at me then looked away. "Sounded like a bitch to me." She said. I smacked my lips. "Yo I just told you it was my bro. You bugging." I said shifting in the seat. "I'm just saying what I think." She said looking at me. "Stop fucking thinking then." I said getting annoyed. She raised her eyebrow at me and opened her mouth. Looked like she wanted to say something but she didn't. She just got her bag and got out slamming the door. I sighed and just sat there. This shit bout to be stressful.

Brelina pov
I walked to the swings and sat down on one. I wasn't gone stress myself out over no nigga or no bitch. But he pissed me off with that last part like I'm dumb or some shit. I looked around the park noticing that there's really no kids here, just teenagers. I guess because the sun was going down. I went in my bag and pulled out a pre rolled blunt. I put it to my lips and lit it up. The first puff put me at ease. I started swinging lightly on the swing. I calmed down and felt better after a few more puffs. As I was swinging someone sat next to me. I rolled my eyes at the smell of Gazzy's cologne. "What you want?" I said taking another hit. "Dang I just thought I'd swing by my girl." I stopped swinging and blew out smoke. "Stop fucking thinking then." I said getting up and walking away. I felt Gazzy hot on my tail. "What the fuck yo problem is!?" He yelled turning me around. "Don't be fucking touching me like that Gazzy. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!? You the one out here causing a scene." I said putting out the blunt and putting it in my bag. "Cause you acting like a bitch bruh." He said making me stop in my tracks. "Fuck you. You dumb weak ass nigga." I said walking off. He got me completely fucked up.

Gazzy pov
Mane I don't know what to do with her. I know I'm messing up but ha slick ass mouth ain't gone do. Especially when she don't even know or got proof that I'm fucking up. Imma just leave her alone. She need to calm all that down before talking to me.
I pulled out my phone and dialed Tisha back. "Hello." She said through the phone. "I'm bout to pull up." I simply said while walking to my car. "Alright." She said and hung up. I need to go let off this stress.

Brelina pov
I left the park and just walked around downtown. I was looking at the houses they had down here. It was nice. I might leave Gazzy's house and get my own shit since I'm such a bitch. I rolled my eyes as I thought about what he said. As I was thinking I bumped into something hard. I looked up to see a tall handsome his bearded brown skin dude. "My bad shawty." He said holding his hand out to help me up. I looked at His hand ignoring it and getting up on my own. "It's cool." I said walking off. "So what you doing down here alone?" He asked as he followed me. I rolled my eyes mentally not wanting to be bothered. "What? I gotta have a man on my side to walk in the night?" I said answering him with a question. He chuckled showing his pearly whites. "Ok then independent woman." He cooed at me. I smiled a little at his goofiness until I seen Gazzy car. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Well I guess I'll see ya around." I said walking to Gazzy car. "Wait! I never got your name Independent." He said stopping me. I thought for a minute. "Bre." I said simply as I walked away completely and got in the car.

As I got in the car I felt Gazzy burning a whole through the side of my face but I didn't care. "Who yo lil boyfriend is?"He asked me being a asshole. I smacked my lips. "Where you was...at Yo lil girlfriend's house ?" I replied smartly. "Don't fucking start Bre." He said gripping the wheel and clenching his jaw. I started laughing uncontrollably. "You mad mad now." I said catching my breath. "Hell you that mad it must be true." I said giggling. He glanced at me then back to the road. "Ya whatever" he mumbled.

Gazzy pov
I don't know why I keep snapping on Bre. I guess because she keep saying stuff I don't want her to know. I wonder what she would do if she found out about Tisha. She'd provably go crazy on my ass. She wouldn't be the first to do that.

So  it's really been a long time since I updated this😂
Enjoy😘

Jiya Kae❤