Chapter 3

Brelina's Pov

I ain't no dumb bitch. I know Gazzy fucking round with somebody. Hell might be multiple people he fucking round with but it's cool. Fuck I look like keeping a nigga that don't want to be kept. Imma keep my cool and get my own shit and leave. I done been through so much shit why keep adding to it. I aint gotta deal with this shit.

We pull up to the house and I grab my bag and hop out the car heading inside. I went to my room and locked the door not feeling like being bothered. *Knock knock knock* "What?" I answered. "You hungry?", Gazzy asked from the other side. "Nah I'm good.", I said scrolling on my phone. I was currently looking for a place to stay. I'm leaving asap. Can't decide if I want to get an apartment or a house. I think a house would be better for my line of work. I looked at houses for a couple of hours and made an appointment to view one of them tomorrow. Time to move my work to my own liking.

I got up and went to take a shower. I planned on hitting the town and making some investments so I can get into professional work and not this illegal shit. I ain't got time to be getting locked up or no crazy shit. I got out the shower and oiled down and did my hygiene. I went to my closet to pick out a fit. I decided on my tight fitted crop top hoodie and sweats with my white air force ones. Can never go wrong with the white air forces. I got dressed and threw my hair in a cute messy bun on the top of my head.

I headed down stairs and seen Gazzy watching tv. I mentally rolled my eyes knowing he was gone ask me questions. "Where you going?", He asked as I grabbed my keys. "Out.", I simply said still walking to the door. "Going to see yo little boyfriend?", He asked being funny. "Maybe.", I said going out the door and to my car. I can be funny too nigga.

I pulled up to the night club Magnificent for my meeting with Mr. Parker. I entered the club and the colored lights were everywhere in the dimly lit place. I saw Mr. Parker at the table and he waved me over. I went and sat down across from him. "Wassup Bre.", He said with a smile. "Nothing much. Living.", I said giving a small smile. " That's good. Now I know You want to open up shop for a clothing store and I've been working out those house you wan to rent out. They'll be ready to rent by the end of the week and people are already lined up to purchase.", He said excitedly. "Wow that's great.", I said surprised at how fast he's getting it done. "Now on the clothing store. I got some of the designs already being processed how I want them. I just want to get a building in the right area for the right customers. I also need security at the store for safety purposes can you handle that?", I asked him. "Of course. Leave the security up to me and I'll keep you updated on the buildings so you can come check them out and make sure you like them.", He said assuring me. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you Mr. Parker you are always a pleasure to work with.", I said handing him an envelope with 5 bands. I dont mind paying him because he always gets the job done and deserves it. "Thank you Bre. You always treat me right.", He said shaking my hand. "Always. I'll catch up with you later.", I said getting up flashing a smile.

I walked out of the club and down to a random bar for a couple of drinks. I walked in and sat at the bar. "What can I get for you honey?", The bartender asked me. "Double shot of crown apple.", I said pulling out my ID. She checked it and nodded leaving to grab the drink. "Miss Independent.", I heard from behind me. The guy I bumped into earlier was standing there in a graphic tee with distressed jeans and some Nikes. "Hay.", I said turning back around. "What you doing here?", He asked. "Getting a drink like everybody else.", I said as the bartender gave me my shots. I took them and left $50 on the table. "Keep the change.", I told the bartender as I got up. "Thank you.", She said smiling taking it and walking away. He followed me out of the bar walking along side me. "What's your name?", I asked him. "Kori.", He said flashing a smile. "Kori, why are you following me?", I asked. He laughed. "I just don't think its a coincident that I bumped into you again.", He said looking at me. "What is it then? Fate?", I said chuckling. "Might be.", he said shrugging. "Fine. I'll let you waste some of my time then.", I said cockily. He laughed. "Okay. So what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?", He said. "I'm an entrepreneur. What about you?", I asked. "I work for myself as well. I sell all types of products and endorse multiple brands.", He said proudly. "That's good.", I said. We walked and talked for a couple of hours just laughing and telling stories.

" Well it's about time I head home.", I said as we approached my car. "Yea it's late. You make it home safe beautiful.", He said opening my door for me. "I will. You do the same.", I said smiling lightly as he closed the door. I cranked up my car but before I could pull off Kori knocked on my window. I rolled it down a bit. "Yes?", I asked. "I just wanted to know if I could umm get your number? I really enjoyed talking to you.", He asked nervously. "Sure that's fine.", I said chuckling. I gave him my number said bye once again and went home. I did enjoy my night. I felt like I finally got to relax without the bullshit.

I drove in the driveway and saw another car there. "Here we go.", I said getting out heading to the door. I opened the door and came in to Gazzy on the couch watching tv with some bitch. I really didn't even care to know what she was doing here or who the fuck she was. I went to my room and packed my shit up. Gazzy walked in and i just continued to pack.

Gazzy pov

Yea I invited Tisha ass over to chill since I was bored and since the bitch want attention so bad I knew she would come. Bre came in and didn't even acknowledge it. I thought she'll at least ask what the fuck was going on but no. Not one word. She just went to her room. I ain't worried cause I know ha ass ain't going nowhere. What the fuck she gone do without me?

I walked upstairs to her room to see her packing her shit. This ain't good. "Where you going?", I asked as she kept packing. "None of yo business.", She said still packing. "Bre I ain't got time for this. You might as well unpack all this shit cause you ain't going nowhere.", I said walking all the way in. "I ain't staying no damn where. Give that bitch this room cause I'm done with yo ass.", She said going to the bathroom packing more stuff. "She ain't nobody. That's my homegirl.", I said lying through my teeth. "I must got dumb ass bitch written on my forehead. Gazzy you so full of shit and that's cool. I just won't be here to clean the shit up.", She said as she was already done packing. What the fuck that even mean. "You not going nowhere man.", I said grabbing ha hand. she snatched back and pushed me away. "I'm gone and ain't nobody gone stop me from leaving.", She said getting her bags taking them down the stairs. "Where you gone go huh?", I asked. "You ain't got nobody but me.", I said cockily. "You failed to realize I never needed you nigga. I didn't ask you to kidnap me. I would've been better off by myself anyways.", She said from the bottom of the stairs. "Enjoy yo night with whoever this is.", She said. "I'm his girl the fuck.", Tisha said with an attitude. Oh shit. "Congratulations what you want a round of applause?", Bre said clapping. "You just mad he ain't fucking with yo ass. Ni get the fuck out like you was doing so we can get back to OUR night.", Tisha hissed at Bre. "Mmhmm.", Bre said as she left out the door.

I came down the stairs and to the door. She putting her stuff in the car and got in but just sat there. Yea she know she ain't gone leave me. She got out and walked to door. "I knew you wasn't going nowhere.", I said smiling. She walked past me and straight to Tisha and punched her dead in the mouth making Tisha yelp. "BITCH DONT EVER THINK YOU CHECKED ME. YOU AIN'T NOTHING BUT A FUCKING CUMRAG. YOU A SORRY USELESS PATHETIC DESPERATE ASS BITCH RUNNING BEHIND A NIGGA WHO DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU. NEXT TIME YOU DISRESPECT ME YOU BETTER HAVE A ARMY BEHIND YOU BITCH CAUSE ITS WAR WITH ME.", Bre said as she walked out. Damn I was not expecting that shit.

I chased after Bre as Tisha ass in there crying and shaking. "Aye I just said you ain't going nowhere.", I said grabbing ha arm. She turned around quick and shot me in the foot. "What the fuck!?!", I yelled crouching down from the pain. She put ha gun back in ha holster. "Stay the fuck away from me. I no longer do business with you or through you. Matter of fact i don't even know you. When you see me keep going like I'm a stranger or get treated like the op you are.", She said getting in ha car and leaving.

I fucked up but he shit far from over.