Let the Games begin (Part 6)

Once I'm woken up from my bed, (which is weird, since I went to bed on the train, so somebody must have carried me there) I'm quickly rushed to brush my teeth, and put on my tribute outfit. Its a red jacket, with cargo pants and black shoes. I see Victoria waiting on a couch with her outfit on too. Me and her are escorted in two separate rooms, one where Victoria and Zenobia go into, and on where me and Baron go into another room. 

"Magnus, listen to me", Baron asks. He looks pretty nervous, "You can win this thing, you have the skills and knowledge to do it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and if they do, kill them. You were one of my favorite tributes, so don't let me down", he says.

"I'll try my best to stay alive", I say. We both exchange hugs and hear Didius Templesmith say that the tributes must be in the glass tubes now. I go into the tube, and wave goodbye at him. He gives me a firm nod, probably meaning, you can do this. Im pushed up into the arena. 

The arena is an asian steppe, a place I don't really know about. I see the other tributes circulating the golden cornucopia. Am I scared? No. Am I nervous? A little bit. The closest career ally I see is Raina, a couple spots of the left of me. We see each other. The countdown starts from 60 seconds. I look and spy on other tributes, and most of them look pretty nervous and scared, except for us careers, both of district 7, and 11. They both look strong, something I forgot to look at earlier. I also see Victoria a couples spots right of me, but she doesn't see me, and I see that she's looking at Flint, someone I can barely see, since he's on the other side of the cornucopia. Theres 10 seconds left. Time flew by. Im not going to let these idiots kill me. The gong rings. 

I see tributes frantically run at the cornucopia, some run away. However, me and the other careers, and the boy from 3, are really fast, and outrun everyone else. Me and the tribute both reach the cornucopia at the same time. Right when he's about to reach for a staff of some sort, I take a knife and throw it at his arm, making his arm pretty much stuck to the wall. He screams in agony. I take a pair of knifes and stab with with one of them until he looks dead. I stuff them in my pocket and take a sickle. I see most of the tributes arriving now at the cornucopia. I see Emily take a bow and shoots it and tries to shoot it at a female, but she dodges it, making the arrow hit a boy behind her.  However, I kill the girl myself my grabbing her form behind while she's fighting Emily, and throw her to the ground, and slaughter her with my sickle. I see Flint and Victoria working together, killing a handful of other tributes. I take a glance to my right and see Raina throwing a trident a the boy from 10, hitting him right in the neck, killing him. I grab a bag and see Emily shooting an arrow at a boy from maybe District 12. I toss a bag to Victoria, while my other careers snatch one up. Someone tries to grab me from behind and choke me, but I just stab her with one of my throwing knifes. They let go, and I see that its the girl from district 8.

The bloodbath is about over, and finishes with Miles literally backstabbing a boy from district 6. This steppe goes out for what seems like for miles. I see tiny black figures in the distance getting smaller, and realize that its the tributes who got away. Slimy bastards. Well, we can hunt them down.

"Guys," Miles says, "we can make camp here. We have a good amount of supplies here." 

"Sure", Emily says. She out of breathe, just like most of us. However, I think I could go for more. I hear 12 cannons go off. I thought 13 people died, but that must've been just me, since the Gamemakers are always right. We do decide to make camp there, with all of us agreeing. The night comes in faster than I anticipated. We see the death portraits in the sky. Starting in chronological order. The boy from 3, the district 7 male, district 10 female, district 3 female, district 10 male, district 6 female, district 5 male, district 9 male, district 10 male, district 12 male, district 8 female, and the district 6 male. 

"Well," Victoria says, "That means districts 6, 10, and 3 have no chances of winning at this point. So sad". I agree with her. Your district must suck ass if both of your tributes die on day 1. Im surprised district 12 hasn't had both of their tributes killed, since they're not doing so good. At least they have a victor, unlike district 10. We decide to unpack some of the bags, which have camping equipment and make 3 tents, one for each career district. Right when I'm about to go to sleep, I hear something coming from the cornucopia. I take a look and see what it is. Its a female tribute trying to steal our stuff.

"HEY!" I shout. The other careers hear me and see what I'm talking about. Me and Mile ago after him. The girl's speed can in no way match ours, and so we speed up and catch up right with him. Miles kicks her down.

"So, you think you can just take our stuff and get away with it?", he asks. The boy shakes his head in fear. "We're gonna make you pay with your life, you little shit!" He says. Ive never seen this side of Miles before. I let Miles do the honors, and he slaughters the kid with an axe. I can't really tell who that was, since its so dark. A death portrait comes up and I see that its the girl from district 9. Guess that means that district 9 has no chance of winning now, thankfully.