A girl with a heart shaped smile beams at her. "Hi!" She greets Jennie happily, "H-Hello." Jennie is a little nervous.

"Can I join you?" She gives Jennie some puppy eyes and she gladly accepts her offer. The girl smiles at her again then sits beside her.

Jennie can see that this girl is all smiles.

"What are you writing?" The girl teasingly looks at her pink notebook, Jennie blushes. "Ah... i-it's nothing, just some notes." She nods her head at Jennie to show her that she understands.

"Is it rude to ask for your name?" Jennie turns around to face the girl, shaking her head. "No not at all, i'm Kim Jennie" she introduced herself. The girl widens her eyes and laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" Jennie can't help but to chuckle along.

"It's just so funny! We have the same surname." Jennie stops laughing, her eyebrows furrowing.

"What do you mean?"

"My name's Kim Jisoo!" Jennie gapes.

Her mind distorts.

The girl right here, in front of her is no other than,

The girl that caught Yoongi's fancy.

"O-Oh!" Jennie dryly laughs. "Isn't that great?" Jisoo giggles.

Jennie bites her lips, "Y-Yes it's great! I just have to go." She grabs her things. Jisoo frowns, "Where are you going? The class is about to start soon." Jennie stares at her for a moment.

You are so lucky, Jisoo. You have his heart in just a mere span of time. And here I am, waiting for him to notice me for years. Is what Jennie wanted to stay.

"T-To the bathroom." Jennie smiles weakly and Jisoo forms an "o" shaped on her lips. "Okay then!" Jennie waves her a hand before walking away.

She wants to be alone.

-

Taehyung bites on his burger and Yoongi stares at him. Both of them are in the cafeteria, Yoongi has decided to treat Taehyung (after ten minutes of Yoongi begging for Taehyung to come with him and Taehyung saying "no" two-hundred times).

"Thanks for the treat." Taehyung states in between munches. "Always," Yoongi smiles.

"Why did you treat me anyways?" The younger places his burger down whilst sipping on his cola. "Well you're my first ever friend here in our university," the blue haired boy pauses, "Well I mean, first ever guy friend." He clarifies. Taehyung hums in understanding, having nothing to say.

"So, Taehyung, tell me about yourself." Taehyung innocently looks at the other, "I'm eighteen." Yoongi's eyes widen. "Omo! I'm nineteen. Wow you're too young. You remind me of my friend, she's also young."

"She? Am I too feminine for you?" Taehyung rolls his eyes, munching on the burger harder, he places the food down on his plate. "No― no god no! I'm just saying that you both are too young for your year." Yoongi giggles.

"Taehyung!!"

Oh god no, that voice.

Taehyung's heart beats fast as he clenches it. He slowly turns around and the girl that he loved for years is running towards him. In slow motion.

His breath hitches as he slowly places his hands on his chest.

Calm down.

"Taehyung! I thought y―" Jisoo and Yoongi stare at each other whilst Taehyung looks at the both of them.

Taehyung feels like he's in a drama right now. What the fuck?

"... you're going to wait for me." Jisoo continues as she breaks the eye contact, adverting her gaze back to Taehyung.

"W-Well I― no― he―"

"Wanna join us?" Taehyung was cut off when Yoongi spoke.

"Is it okay?" Jisoo looks at the blue haired boy for any assurance and smiles when Yoongi says that it's okay. "Thank you!" Jisoo laughs cutely whilst tugging a hair on her ear.

"Scootch" Jisoo says (still looking at Yoongi) and Taehyung obeys.

"Wait i'm going to buy you some food, wait here." Yoongi lets out his gummy smile which makes Jisoo blush.

"No need I―"

"No, I insist." With that, Yoongi stands up and makes his way on the food stall. Taehyung feels the need to go out until Jisoo pokes his side. "Taehyung."

Oh. She still knows I exist, thank god.

Taehyung turns around to her side, he fakes a smile. "Yes?" Jisoo clings onto his arms again, "That's the guy i'm talking about! The blue haired guy!"

Ow, I knew it. God. This. Hurts.

"His name is―"

"Min Yoongi." Taehyung says with a hint of sadness.
Jisoo blushes even more. "I think i'll go, just tell Yoongi I went out." He stands up and carefully takes his bag with him.

"Wait, where are you going Tae―"

"I just wanna go somewhere, okay?" Jisoo is suprised that Taehyung is acting this way.

Who could blame him?

"O-Okay." Jisoo looks down. Now Taehyung feels bad. "Hey Jichu," he's about to sit down again when Yoongi comes back and he sees how Jisoo's mood switches from sad to happy.

"Ow Taehyung, where are you going?" Yoongi looks at the boy. "S-Somewhere..." Taehyung smiles, but it's very obvious that he's sad.

Taehyung looks at Jisoo once again, before storming off.

He wants to be alone.

author's :
hello guyyyyyygggggggggggsssssshsakbzkzbsiznsjns !!

don't forget to vote and comment!

and don't forget about this chapter!!!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAP?