"Sure. Let me go call him now." She said walking out of the room. I couldn't believe I was finally out of that. It was absolutely terrible. I still feel like things are missing from my memory but hopefully they will come back to me. 20 minutes passed and Travis ran into the room hugging me.

"Oh my gosh, babe. I missed you so much." He said kissing me all over.

"I missed you too." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"So, they have to keep you here for another day just to run some test and make sure you are okay." He said.

"Ugh okay." I said frustrated.

"Aw don't be sad babe. I'll be here with you the whole time." He said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smiled at him and kissed him.

It was finally the next day and they were letting me out. I have never been more happy. I ran outside the building and told Travis I wanted to walk home. He agreed and we walked hand in hand down the street. I felt the warm breeze hitting my face and the sun hitting my pale skin. It was perfect.

"Hey Trav, how long was I out for?" I asked.

"One week." He said looking down. "Everyone came to visit you but Vanessa made sure she came every single day. She would have came today but she had to catch up on filming since she spent most of her time at the hospital with you." He said.

"V-Vanessa? She's my best friend, right?" I asked.

"Uh duh. You guys were attatched at the hip before the accident." He said looking at me worriedly.

"Sorry, some things have just slipped my memory." I said.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked concerned.

"Positive." I said squeezing his hand and smiling at him. "Wait what do you mean she needs to catch up on filming? I don't remember her being on a TV show before I left." I looked at him curiously. 

"Oh yeah, I guess she was going to tell you that night but she got the part as that girl Toni on your show." He said continuing to walk. 

"Wait, did she really?" I asked stopping and pulling him back. I knew she was gonna get it and I was happy for her. 

"Yeah, what's wrong? I thought you would be ecstatic." He said looking at me. 

"I am, I guess it's just a lot for me to take in right now." I said continuing to walk forward. 

"Let's go get some ice cream." He said smiling at me.  

"Okay!" I said happily. We finally made it back to my apartment. I sat out on the balcony and looked through my social media since I haven't been on in a while. I posted a picture, of me and Travis getting ice cream, to let my fans know that I was doing much better. 

I checked my text messages and one stood out to me

I checked my text messages and one stood out to me. It was a conversation between Vanessa and I.

Vanessa: Hey Madelaine. I know you may not want to talk to me right now but can you at least tell me you are okay. I am worried about you.

Vanessa: Mads please just tell me you are okay. I am worried sick about you and I have no idea where you are. Please text me back.

Vanessa: Come home, please Mads. I love you and I'm worried about you.

Madelaine: Okay, I am on my way. I love you too.

I stared at the text messages reading them over and over again. What was it that I didn't want to talk to her about? Why wouldn't I tell her where I was? I tried thinking back as far as I could but the last thing I remember was Vanessa coming into work with me. She had on fishnet leggings, jean shorts, a flannel and a beanie. It all of a sudden clicked. She was auditioning for Toni that day. I kept trying to go back and remember more but I just couldn't. I know I needed to talk to Vanessa as soon as possible. 

A/N: Oof this chapter is kinda rough. I had such a hard time writing it for some reason but Nads helped me! You can follow her on instagram riverdorrell!! I hope you guys are enjoying. I probably won't ever publish this much in one day again lol. Thanks for the views, votes and comments!