8. -•-• •- ••- -• •••• -

"Don't jinx it now you bugger," Keith smiled at Lance.

"Keith I'm still scared it won't..." Keith brought him closer.

"Me too," Keith interrupted Lance, "but if it doesn't work, you know what?"

"What?"

"I still want to spend my life with you," Keith looked Lance in the eyes.

Lance was near tears and choked several out as he spoke, "me too."

"I've never really believed in soulmates Lance, but you made me want to," Keith admitted, "I just thought everyone made a big deal about this color thing and then I met you, and I wanted to be with you forever, I'm sorry I ever left you."

Lance was full on crying now.

Keith wiped Lance's tears away with a smile, "Lance, I know now that we were meant to be together."

Lance's eyes sparkle and everything synced up just right, "Keith."

"Lance?"

"I love you."

Keith felt his heart race, "I love you too."

Lance grabbed Keith's face, "like I think I'm in love with you."

Keith looked at Lance in amazement.

"And I feel so just weird around you, my heart feels light and heavy and my face feels heated and something inside me tells me to never let you go," Lance paused, "I won't let you go, even if you do."

"Lance?"

"Yea?"

Keith grabbed Lance's face, "I'm in love with you too."

They paused and stared at each other in the eye, to anyone else it'd look atarante but to them it felt like everything was just right.

Lance broke the intimate silence they shared, "so are you going to kiss me or what lover boy."

"Lover boy that's you," Keith chuckled and pulled Lance closer for a kiss. It was hard t tell whether or not they held the kiss so long because they were scared of the result or if they just really enjoyed the kiss. It was easy to tell the both wanted more though they couldn't stop and tried to pull each other closer, more than was physically possible. It was messy but beautiful.

Once finally pulling away, they both slowly opened their eyes to see the result.

Nothing.

Not as in nothing had changed but now neither had any trace of color on them.

What they didn't know was what had happened to them during the kiss and who the unwanted visitor was that left a not lying in front of them without them noticing.

It had one word on it in a code Keith was familiar with, "-•-• •- ••- —• •••• -"

A/N (important)

I know this chapter is shorter but it felt awkward if I made it longer. Oh well just means I get to update sooner
Anyways I wanna do on of this question things so if you have a question for me or one of the characters leave your questions in comment where the characters name is!

Keith

Lance

Hunk

Pidge

Matt

Lotor

Author

Anyways thanks for reading! I'm doing my best, so tell me if I mess up some how!!