3.-- -•-- ••-• --- •••- •

They searched endlessly on the internet of course, trying to find out why this phenomenon just happened.

"Maybe we should call an expert," Lance mentioned.

"No!" Keith exclaimed, "they cost a fortune, plus I know someone better."

Lance hugged a pillow as he sat up on his bed staring at Keith on his computer. Keith pulled out his own phone and dialed someone. "Sup," a groggy voice said.

"Pidge!" Keith yelled.

"Keith?" Pidge questioned.

"I need your help, meet me at the coffee shop at 4pm tomorrow," Keith said frantically.

"Okay..." Pidge said lazily.

Keith hung up and stared at Lance, "we're going to see Pidge, she knows a lot about this stuff and if she can figure this out for free I'd rather do that."

"Sounds good," Lance smiled brightly, he was wearing his pajamas now which was just a very loose over sized t-shirt with a big print of the sun. It was yellow and looked like something hunk would wear and was most likely from hunk considering it looked like a dress on the skinny boy. He then also wore his blue boxer briefs with bees scared about on them.

Keith had to borrow pajamas and wore Lance's rainbow nasa shirt and Lance's only pare of pajama bottoms.

Keith had looked at Lance but became a bit flustered because Lance was making the cutest face and his body, oh god his body, it was exposed and Keith saw more Lance... and he liked it?

Lance chuckled and looked at Keith "w-wha-"

Keith stopped once he felt Lance's face, Lance's skin gained a light brown color and darker, smaller spots scatter d across Lance's face. His face went red and Keith could tell as he continued to leave hand on Lance's cheek. "Y-you have f-freckles," Keith blushed looking at Lance.

Lance frowned and looked down,"uh... I know..."

"No!" Keith used his other hand to grab lance's face so he could stare back up at him. "Like on your face! ...they're really cute..."

Lance blushed and Keith could see the red tint. They stared for a second and Keith slid his fingers across Lance's face seeing more freckles. Lance stayed still, "wh-what are you doing Keith?"

"I'm exploring your face," Keith continued and placed his hand over one of Lance's eyes. "Y-your eyes are blue!"

"D-do they look nice?" Lance questioned.

"Beautiful," Keith said amazed and leaning closer to Lance.

Their faces were extremely close and almost touching. "K-Keith," Lance mustered turning away so Keith's hand fell and Lance started to loose his color. "I can't do that, something bad could happen, you could loose your color forever and... it didn't work before... why now?"

"I just thought..." Keith paused, "I'm sorry." Keith looked down.

"I want to... I just..." Lance thought.

"Let's just forget about it for now," Keith suggest and Lance nodded, "and let's just go to sleep."

Lance nodded, "sounds good."

Lance got up to turn off the light and then crawled back in bed, he giggled, "Keith move there's no space for me."

"But I'm comfortable," he said blatantly.

Lance just found his way around it and cuddled up next to Keith, he nuzzled his head into Keith's chest and smiled breathing in Keith and holding on to him. He was quick to sleep the night and Keith could here his heavy breath once fell asleep. Keith realized now more than ever he couldn't go back to Lotor, because now he knew what it was actually like to be in love. But he had to go back, there was a wedding planned after their graduation. That was what people did after all, Keith had an obligation to his soulmate but he wanted out. He stared at Lance sleeping and sighed. Maybe if Lance kissed him everything would be okay. Maybe they would be soulmates and live happily ever after and Lotor, the villainous man would die. But something told Keith this wouldn't end his fairytale way. For now he held Lance tighter though as if he was protecting him and whispered in his ear as he slept, "I love you Lance," he then placed a soft kiss on his cheek and settled down and slept the best he had in a very long time as he felt like he was in the right environment. Smelling the ocean scented boy and feeling his cold hands and warm face across his own skin. He tapped on his skin "-- -•--   ••-• --- •••- •"